Message from the Resident Pastor LFC Abeokuta


Beloved, it is my privilege and honour to serve you all and most frankly I have enjoyed your right hand of fellowship since I came into your midst.

I didn't anticipate a time like this but it has come. I truly miss you all and I wish I could reach you one on one at a time like this but it's not just possible.

Never think you are forgotten please. You are often remembered in my prayers. Covid 19 shall soon be over but the grace of God over our lives shall forever be on the increase.

I sincerely love you all. Stay blessed and stay safe till we reunite and that very soon.

Pastor Adeleye Ogbonyomi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC