DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC

COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER


Monday, 8th - Wednesday 10th April, 2019


1. Supernatural Turnaround!

“Since the beginning of the Wonder-Double Prophetic Agenda, I engaged in serving God faithfully and rigorously by praying for souls to be established in the Kingdom. Meanwhile, my husband was nowhere to be found and as a result, I became a single parent with two girls in the secondary school. Being a casual staff at my place of work, I struggled to make ends meet. 

During one of the services in June 2015, I heard from God’s Servant that serving God pays the most. So I engaged fully and told my God that as I served Him, He should service my needs. 

God heard my cry and intervened. At my place of work, I was confirmed as a regular staff with salary increment, which is enough to pay the school fees of my two daughters for the whole year in school.  We live in a rented apartment but now, I have enough money to purchase my own land and build my own house. Furthermore, I am now debt-free. Indeed, I have seen the reality of Matthew 6:33 and Revelation 22:12 fulfilled in my life, as a result of being focused on God. I give all the glory to Him!” ---Sis. Josephine Okwisa

2. HIV Negative

As at December 2016, I was in terrible pains in my heart and body. I was very weak and I couldn't stand for 5mins. I was diagnosed of HIV. I could take nothing but water. I was drying and dying. Then on 14th January, 2017, I fasted and prayed and Bishop David Oyedepo’s face appeared to me and the Holy Spirit told me to come to him. 

On 15th January, I was in church. Suddenly, during the service, there was calmness in my body and I received unusual strength. From that time, I began to engage in praying Kingdom advancement prayers. 

Thereafter, I went for several blood tests: HIV, AIDS etc. and the results were all negative. When the doctor checked my result, she said, 'Nothing is wrong with you, you can go.' I didn't take any drugs.  Today, I am absolutely free from HIV! I give God all the glory!” Aniefiok Samuel




Tuesday, 9th April, 2019

1. Wonders through Soul Winning

During the season 1 of the wonder double evangelistic outreach in the month of June to July, evangelism became my lifestyle. I reached out to 59 souls and got 7 established during the month of August. Between June & August, I wrote some professional exams tailored towards getting an academic scholarship in my medical Career. I never knew that while I was busy evangelizing God was busy arranging my change of status. In September after establishing the 7 souls with a monthly commitment for their transport fare to church God dazed me.  I made it to the final 10 from a list of over 2700 applicants. I went for the final oral interview where I was told that they will have to choose only 4. I was asked to mention 3 things in the past 3 years I have done which had impacted lives with proofs. I then told them among other things, that I was involved in radical evangelism for two months with 7 souls to show for it. So, I gave them the list of my converts with their phone numbers which I had crammed over time because I do call them often till date.Two of them were called by the interviewer and they responded in the affirmative. At the end of the interview, I was told to tell them the terms and conditions I will love to have because with the way I responded to the questions asked it showed I won't want to sign a bond that will be too long in a foreign nation, that most true winner members don’t believe that staying abroad is the ultimate achievement to be great. To the glory of God aside the academic scholarship to PhD level they said with my active and productive mind towards establishing souls which shows my commitment not only to my academic but also to my church, the scholarship will also cover one wife and 2 children, of which am not married yet not to even talk of children. If establishing just 7 souls can give me this “only-God-can-do testimony” then I have not started my evangelism, 7 souls is still just a dress rehearsal. Evangelism will definitely be my first hobby. To God alone be all the glory. Prince Richards



1. Dramatic Turnaround!

“As instructed by God’s Servant, Bishop David Oyedepo, I have faithfully engaged in Kingdom focused prayers and in response to this, within this short period of time, God has confirmed His Word. God has miraculously written off my debts, my business has experienced a dramatic turnaround and my spiritual life has been remarkably revived. Finally, this month, we are moving into our own house. I have come to testify to the glory of the Lord in my life. Matthew 6:33 works!”- Dominion Esechie


Wednesday, 10th April, 2019

1. SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND VIA KINGDOM ENGAGEMENT.

I want to thank the God of Wonder-Double for visiting us. I was a Muslim, converted in this Church and since I joined this church, I have been engaging in all the outreaches and praying kingdom advancement prayers, but still pray for myself thinking that Bishop Oyedepo used to say that we won’t have whatsoever we didn’t pray for.

But during the Operation compel them to come, I understood I have to obey instruction by engaging fully in reaching out and praying only kingdom advancement prayers.  So I started praying early in the morning before covenant hour of prayers and also pray on my way going out.

Then God of Wonder Double showed up in our lives. We have a four-bedroom duplex of 3-bedroom flat each for rent, but tenant didn’t come talk less of renting them. We converted them to 2 bedrooms, and a room self-contain; yet no tenant for 8 years. But suddenly, after the operation, within one week, God brought 8 tenants with their money to complete the house for them without us spending N1 of our money. As am writing this testimony, 3 of those tenants have moved in. l thank God. Truly Matthew 6:33 works and our house has received His goodness. Thanks you Jesus. 
Mrs. OluwasholaBakare.

2. Kingdom Advancement Endeavours Pays!

I was severely stagnated and was given a notice to quit my apartment. Also, although my business line is highly lucrative, I had nothing to show and couldn't meet up with my basic responsibilities.
I engaged in the waves of Kingdom advancement endeavours; praying Kingdom advancement prayers and giving transportation seeds.  I also rededicated my life to Christ. I continued with my Kingdom advancement endeavours particularly praying Kingdom advancement prayers at any given opportunity. I prayed for the establishment of our new converts and new members. Then, suddenly, the Lord blessed me with a fantastic apartment, a fantastic car, a new office and a miracle marriage. All these took place between the months of June and July 2018. God of the liberation mandate has confirmed the word of his Servant, Bishop David Oyedepo, in my life. I give all the glory to the speaking and doing God who is forever faithful! To Him alone be all the glory! -- Felix E. A.

Comments

  1. I want to give God the glory for saving my children last month on my shop that was close to airport Road Benin City .so in the afternoon when I want to the market and my children was in the shop So a car on high speed left the road and ran into my shop my children was inside the shop so the car was still trying to Enter my shop but was hold by a table..the table kept the car on a spot the car was still on speed but could not pass the table that way my children was able to run out of the shop with out any injury ..how wish the car was able to pass the table my children could have been dead by now.. I want to give God all the glory for use a table to save my family from death place the load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This. God you love us too much oooo too much oo too much oo excess love oooo. I'm awed, a table prevent a car on high speed from killing a family? It can only be God. Thanks for sharing ma. My testimony s dis, God Heals me of an ailment, he delivered me from five cobras in my room. We successfully killed them all and none hurt me. Praise the living Jesus amen. Also the Lord gave me admission. I'm still celebrating.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo