Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel


Wednesday, 26th June 2019

DIVINE FAVOUR LOCATED ME
I joined this great Commission on July 15th, 2018 which also doubled our DIVINE FAVOUR BANQUET on an invitation of a member. I finished my Secondary School in the year 2010 and came to Lagos in early 2014 for a greener pasture, but all my efforts for survival proved abortive, not even a thousand naira in my account, wandering like a lost sheep without a shepherd, homeless, jobless, depressed, frustrated and addicted to alcohol and tramadol intake. But Obviously, as I stepped into Canaanland on that faithful day of July 2018, I felt the presence of God. While PAPA was preaching, he said; "today marks the end of your struggles in life". I shouted aloud Amen and I believed totally in the Prophecy. And by the grace of God, I turned my life to Christ and engaged in all church services regularly. I attended the Believers Foundation Class and, I also attended WOFBI, August 2018 Special Edition. Although my friends were mocking me because of my active engagement in the Church activities, I refused to be distracted and what I always said to them was; if truly am serving a living God that before one year, you will celebrate with me. During the Shiloh 2018, i actively engaged and behold! the God of this great Commission has done it for me. God gave me a job in the last week of December 2018 and to perfect his work, in the second week of January 2019, a member of this Church gave me a free SELF CONTAIN APARTMENT worth of eight hundred thousand naira (N800,000) per year.
Verily, serving God is high profitable. All glory to the God of Bishop David Oyedepo.
-SAMUEL E.




24 HOURS TURN AROUND VIA OPERATION COME & SEE
I give all the glory to the God of my Father Bishop Oyedepo who proved himself in my invitee's life during the just concluded operation come and see. When the operation was flagged off, as a nursing mother I joined the prayer army. As a medical doctor, I had several patients who are believing God for the fruit of the womb. On Saturday June 15th, I began calling all of them to come for the covenant day of fruitfulness. 4 of them came for the service. One of them who has not seen her menstrual period for 6months sat beside me in the service. I told her she won’t need my services anymore I told her after service that her sleep will be different & she should get sanitary pad ready. She called me this morning that she saw her period which had ceased for 6months. If God can do this then I know my other patients will also testify soonest. God is in our midst. Indeed, we are on a rescue mission. Thank you, Jesus, for backing my father's prophetic declaration with signs and wonders.OGUNKO .M


Thursday, 27th June 2019

SUPERNATURAL FAVOUR VIA KINGDOMADVANCEMENT PRAYERS
 I have been believing God for a scholarship to go and commence my master’s degree and for a miracle job.
I joined this commission in December last year and before now; I knew nothing about praying kingdom advancement prayers. This year, I decided to join in praying kingdom advancement prayers and to the glory of God, just within two weeks, I was invited for a job interview and I was also awarded two scholarships to start my master’s degree abroad. To God alone be all The Glory. JESUS IS LORD! - Sis. Abigail I.

Wonder-Double Supernatural Turn Around
Life has dealt with me to the point that I began to question God. Things went from bad to worst. I could not pay my children’s school fees that last term, they were not allowed to take their promotional examination. I was still thinking about this when my Landlord’s lawyer came with a quit notice that they want to renovate the house. That same weekend, the landlord of my shop came with his own news that the plot of land on which my shop is has been sold and as such I am to vacate the shop.
When I got home, I told my wife the sad news and to my surprise, she started to dance saying that the time for God to bless us has finally come. I looked at her and thought does this woman understand what quit notice means? She said I should not let the quit notice worry me. During that week, one of the sisters that attend Winners invited me to Faith Tabernacle. As I read through the tracts given to me, I was inspired by the series of testimonies and I decided I would go, perhaps God will also visit me. When I got to Canaanland, lo and behold, I was carried away by the beauty of the place. So I kept coming. As the pressure to pack out mounted, God’s servant Bishop Oyedepo said in one of the services, ‘No matter what you are facing today, God has decided to take over your battle’ Brethren, that is exactly what happened to me; the money for a three bed apartment emerged from nowhere and I rented it in Ikorodu. I was still celebrating this divine intervention, but the Lord said he has not finished with me yet. The Lord gave me a plot of land and I started work on it. Right now, a three-bedroom bungalow is at the roofing level and this is within a space of one month and one week. What an awesome God! I have come to return all the glory to God.
Timothy Chiekwe

#lfcabeokuta
#chop
#IHaveDominion
#PastorOgbonyomi
#WisdomFromAboveEnthrones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC