CHOP: Documented Testimonies (19-12-19)


Thursday, 19th December 2019

1. Menstrual Cycle Restored via Encounter at Shiloh!

‘In August 2019, my menstrual cycle ceased and since then, I trusted God for restoration. However, I came for Shiloh 2019 and that was one of my prayer request. 


On the fifth day of Shiloh, after Bishop David Oyedepo blessed the Anointing Oil, I took a shot of it. Immediately, I felt uneasy. 

During the thanksgiving service, it became worse and each time I took a shot of the Anointing Oil, I felt a hot sensation. 

Lo and behold, two days after Shiloh, my flow began. My menstrual cycle had been restored. I give God all the glory’! 
– Ifeoma William


2. Miracle Job via Prophetic Declaration at Shiloh!

‘During the Impartation Service at Shiloh 2018,while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said, “You shall return to Shiloh 2019 with your level supernaturally changed!” I keyed into it; thereafter, I redeemed my Shiloh sacrifice. Also, I engaged tenaciously in my stewardship.  

In July, I got a vacancy for my dream job and at the time I got to know, I was told it was already late. I still took my curriculum vitae to them and it was rejected. However, the God of this Commission prevailed for me and they collected it. Along with others, I wrote an examination and I came number one in my state. 

While I was called for an interview, my position dropped to the fourth position and I was told that only two candidates were needed for the job. At this time, my faith became stronger as I reminded God of the Bishop’s declaration. On July, God spoke through our Resident Pastor. He said, “God is moving you from the realm of merit to the realm of favour!” 

Thereafter, the employer told me that those ahead of me were close to retirement. Lo and behold, God took them off and brought me forth.  

Now, I have my miracle Job. I give God all the glory’! 
–Pastor ElijahAkanni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC