Documented Testimonies: Tuesday, 8th October, 2019


Supernatural Provision via Operation Come and See!

‘I gave my life to Christ in 2016; thereafter, I disconnected from the faith. But I met a brother who encouraged me to return and I did. Meanwhile, I had been on the Uber platform for three years and had worked helpless to see how I could get a car of my own, but I could not. However, when Operation Come and See was flagged off in May 2019, I told my wife we have to get on the go immediately, but she said we should hold on a bit. I told her that Bishop David Oyedepo had always told us that prompt response pays and so, we need to move. That Thursday, as I stepped out of the house to engage, I met someone who I had always seen but we never spoken to each other. He approached me and said, “Charles, are you no more on the Uber platform?” I told him I was still on it but since last year, I had been without a car. He asked if I needed a car and I said I do. He gave me a number to call, I called the woman and she asked me to come see the car. I got to her house and when I saw the car, she said that what was on her mind was to sell the car out rightly for eight hundred and fifty thousand naira. She further said, “But I don’t know what is prompting me to release the car to you”. She asked me to take the car at that rate, but I would be paying her fifteen thousand naira every week. Prompt response pays. I return all the glory to God!’ --Charles Charles

Supernatural Turnarounds via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

I am a Muslim convert who returned to Nigeria from the United Kingdom on February 14, when the UK government deported me. I was tired of my situation because there were days when the next meal was uncertain and nights when diseases filled my body with pains. Then I came up to Canaanland to worship Jesus as was led by revelation. That same day, Bishop David Oyedepo declared, “If you are in this Church for three months and you don’t experience a change in your life, you can take your leave”. I became touched and drunk with a victorious belief in what God’s Servant said. I gave my life to Christ the same day; and participated in WOFBI, March edition. I also engaged in the force of faith; Kingdom Advancement prayers, as well as soul winning. First, my left eye that had been inactive since 2012 was fully restored. Second, I not only got a job in March immediately after my WOFBI programme, two more jobs came knocking on my door since last week Thursday as a Regional Marketing Director of an International Company in Lagos. For this I give quality thanks and praises to the Almighty Jehovah, the God of Bishop David O. Oyedepo, who saw me and helped me up out of my predicament! Yusuf Mohammed Umar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC