Documented Testimonies: Wednesday, 16th October 2019


Matthew 6:33 is Sure Way to the Top!

By March 2018, having done two years down the line, we had reached out to over four thousand students in schools.  Thereafter, the Lord spoke to me and said that if I want to prosper and go to the next level, I should follow His servant, Bishop David Oyedepo whole heartedly and I obeyed. In December 2017, the Bishop began to declare that global personalities would arise from this Commission and I claimed it. 

By the first week of Spirit Emphasis in February I realized that seven hundred and forty projects were considered all over the world, from one hundred and twenty-five countries in seven continents and we were one of them.  

That same week, we were also nominated as the first thirty-eight in the world and as we were still celebrating that, the Lord said He was not done with me yet. 

Meanwhile, I engaged in kingdom advancement prayers until my family was established. My entire family is rooted in this Church and they are bringing others too.  By the grace of God, on the 21st of March, 2018; this project was miraculously nominated by the United Nations as the best creative innovative creator in the world. 

I am here to say thank God because this is not me nor our brains or intellectual property; every instruction came from this altar undiluted. Praise the Lord!”

---Foluke Michael


Miracle Job!

“When Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda was declared in 2015, I made up my mind to take advantage of the golden opportunity. I said to myself that I would pray 5 hours daily so that Wonder-Double can be fulfilled; which I did. 

God also gave me a Covenant Prayer partner, who we engaged together in daily prayers at our Zonal centre. As the Bishop kept re-echoing that our reward mentality should come alive because God isn’t looking for who to use but who to bless; I got more assured and kept engaging relentlessly. 

During the last phase of the Prophetic season, we increased the prayer tempo, to thrice a day.  Then, God showed up in my life! Without seeing me at all, an organisation I had earlier applied to for job sent some tests to me which served as my interview.  

However, we were still engaging in prayers after July 26 for the salvation and establishment of souls. That week, I got a call to resume in Abuja with one of the most reputable organizations in the country with all the awesome accompanying benefits! 

I have returned to give all the glory to the God of my Father, Bishop David Oyedepo!” 

--Ade-Adedeji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC