DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: 30th September- Friday 4th October, 2019


LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDEInc.
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES


Monday, 30th September 2019

MIRACLE JOB VIA KINGDOM ENGAGEMENT

I have been believing God for a change of level. During one of the program 2016, Papa said “if you want God to do what he has never done for you, you need to do what you have not done for God!” Those words struck my heart like a thunderbolt in my spirit. I began to engage in personal evangelism, early morning outreach around 5:30am every Sunday using public address system preaching and inviting people to church, some people mocked me, but I continued.
December 31st, I fasted, and God gave me a word in Isaiah43:18, lo and behold it was the same word God gave Bishop David Oyedepo on 31st cross over night, then I knew it was confirmation. That same week, I received a call to come to Lagos for work I did not apply for in an oil and Gas company. I give all the Glory to God of our father Bishop David Oyedepo. BRO REGINALD G

Financial Breakthrough via Kingdom Prayers!
‘On September 16, 2019, my wife and I joined Covenant Hour of Prayer. While Bishop David Oyedepo ministered, he said, “Ready, set, go!” we keyed to that with all our heart. Thereafter, my family and I set ourselves to pray two hours for Operation Befriend a Neighbour before we set out for the day. 
Meanwhile, some months ago, we did a job for an international organisation and had not been paid. However, one hour into the prayers, we got an alert for the payment. We continued in our prayer sessions and on September 18, 2019, we received an alert for another payment we least expected. This is too quick a response from God. We return all the glory to the God of this Commission’! – Wiafe and Afua Owusu-Banahene


Tuesday, 1st October 2019

THE GOD OF AGAIN AND AGAIN
Last year, I engaged in operation 615 and the Lord has blessed me with a house stress free. I was baskingin this and rejoicing at what the Lord has done for my husband and I when another operation was flagged off.I was a bit reluctant to engage because I was still dwelling on the blessing of operation 615 and was wondering if the Lord will bless me again. Nevertheless, I told myself that I have nothing to lose by working for God. I engaged again with all my heart and strength. A week into the operation I began looking for signs. All my converts were seriously looking for signs too. I was asking the for the sign the Lord will give for this operation. Then on Sunday papa said, “do not look for signs,do not look for signs, just engage!!”. I knew the Lord was speaking to me directly. I thanked the Lord for the word sent to me and I continued to engage. Two weeks into the operation a friend of mine sent me an email regarding a scholarship. As soon as I logged in to check, I heard a still small voice saying, “this is your reward for engaging in this operation”. I was seriously exited and overwhelmed. By April 2019 the result came in and the whole scholarship was awarded to me. A total of 12000 US Dollars in cash.The Lord has opened my eyes to papa sayings, the small can become great, the great can be greater.
I give glory to the God of my father, Bishop David Oyedepo. God bless you for accepting the Liberation mandate HAPPY K.

MIRACLE JOB VIA KINGDOM ENDEAVOURS!
‘Ten years ago, I left this church; however, God directed me to come back and I came back in March 2018. Meanwhile, for one year, I trusted God for a better job. I had applied and sent my CV to companies but never got any response. In one of the services in April 2019, Bishop David Oyedepo declared that everyone on the line for a miracle job would get a call. He also encouraged us to get on the goal for Christ and invite people to church, and I did. While on my way to work every day, I preached in buses and shared fliers. I led people to Christ and invite them to Church. Lo and behold, I got a call from a friend who told me she got a new job. She further said, ever since she concluded that she does not want the job, she had been seeing my face. So, she felt like giving me the job. She gave my number to the Human Resource Manager and I was called for a follow up interview. Thereafter, my offer letter was sent to me and in less than one week, I got the job. I give God all the praise and glory!’ --F. O. ALAO


Wednesday, 2ndSeptember 2019

MY UPGRADE THROUGH MATTHEW 6:33

When we started this commission we were shattered, battered and scattered. We were mocked and scorned having lost our home, business and much more.
God took us, a family of 4 out of living in a one-bedroom small hotel we lived there for 4 years, but God turned things around for us and he allowed us to move into a 3-bedroom home. We also were able to purchase an SUV. My husband was also offered a full-time job.  We give all the praise to God for this because it looked very impossible and we had no way out, but God had mercy and delivered us on the platform of praise and kingdom advancement endeavours. I thank God for his faithfulness and for the great teaching of the word that emanates from this Commission. I am very grateful - ELIZABETH BENJAMIN

SERVING GOD PAYS
I thank the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for his grace over me & my family since I joined Living Faith Church in Year 2000. I thank God for the grace released on me to be a full partaker of various operations till date. In addition, I carry converts to and from church both for mid-week and Sunday Services. I intensified my soul winning activities on my street this year and gave my shop for W.S.F, provided adequate chairs and table in the center. As a result of my soul winning activities God has rewarded me in all ramifications, and God has blessed me with yet other properties this year.

I give all the glory to God. 

- ELDER (MRS) ESTHER



Thursday, 3rdSeptember 2019

SUPERNATURAL CHANGE OF LEVEL THROUGH SOUL WINNING

I lost my job in January, 2014 and since then, I have experienced career stagnation. Over these years, my life was battered, beaten and shattered. My marriage was almost collapsed; children fees was a problem every terms. Debt was ravaging my life. There was no transport money for me to go out, even church service. I trek to church from my house about 4kilometre both to covenant hour and church outreaches.
We hardly eat well in the house with 5 children, my wife pays the house rent and sustain the home with food and sometime give me pocket money.
I came to covenant hour when I had the testimony of a brother facing the same challenges that left his place of comfort and came to Lagos Canaanland to distribute 1000 fliers in a day. I emulated him, picked up over 1,200 fliers and started distributing it and sharing the word by trekking from Mile 2 to MamzaMamza, Orile and Oshodi. In the second week of my vigorous and passionate engagement in personal soul winning and praying kingdom advancement prayers, a multinational consulting firm called me and I was interviewed on phone and was later called to come in person to pick up my offer for appointment as a manager. Today, I resumed on the job with mouth-watering packages. God has changed my story; I give Him all the glory. ESE ALEX
PROMOTION IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF THE YEAR
Last year, I was denied a well-deserved promotion in my office whichwas quite painful. Papa prophesied earlier in the year that some
people's level will change dramatically in the first quarter of this
year. I took the prophecy with faith as I kept engaging in Kingdom Advancement endeavours; today, I am writing totestify to God's goodness as I got my delayed promotion last week.This is my second blessing this year as God had earlier blessed myfamily with the fruit of the womb in January. To God Almighty be all
the glory - KAYODE ADELABU


Friday, 4th September 2019 

FAVOUR VIA KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT ENDEAVOURS!

‘For a while, I trusted God to reunite my family in the U.S. I had been interviewed at the embassy twice but was deprived. However, I joined this Commission in 2016 and trusted God for a miracle. During Operation 615, I engaged in Kingdom advancement prayers and reached out to souls. Then the God of Wonder Double showed up! My son and I were called for another interview; thereafter, were given visas. We were not given a visa but permanent resident visas in America. We are now united with my husband as a family. Also, the month we got into the country, my husband was given an American citizenship. I give God all the glory!’ --ISLAMIAT BELLO

SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND
My husband lost his job and everything went down gradually. We could no longer pay the Children’s school. Many days, we go to bed without food. We were bitten and battered by lack and wants. We became a subject of penury and mockery. We sold all that we had acquired to cater for daily expenses, yet we still ran into debt. In order to alleviate these sufferings, my husband took up a road-side car battery charging job, even as a graduate. Many times, he was rescued from committing suicide; he tried drinking acid. One day, I was privileged to meet with Bishop Oyedepo, where he ministered to us and invited us to church. I appeared in this Church for the first time and I joined the Church fully as a result of the encounter I had with the Word on the Altar. Thereafter, I located a Midweek Zonal Centre. I joined two service groups (Decorating and Sanctuary keeper). I started going out for outreach, praying kingdom advancement prayers and inviting people to church. In all these, I persuaded my husband to follow me to the Church but refused strongly. I was never distracted serving God with joy, believing God for a change of story.
One day, my husband who had refused coming to this Church called me that he has decided to follow me. He did and gave his life to Christ that same day. 
Miraculously, on the 19th March 2018, the company that lay off my husband recalled him to resume work. They paid all his past salaries and entitlement. Two famous Non-Governmental Organizations called me and appointed me as their coordinators to cover Ogun State. Thereafter, God gave us a landed property.  All debts have been paid; our children are back to school. The God of Bishop David Oyedepo has fully restored my family. I bless the God of Bishop Oyedepo. I bless the day I met with the Bishop. 
-OKE MOJISOLA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC