Documented Testimonies: Tuesday, 10th September, 2019



Supernatural Healing Through Kingdom Engagement

I joined Winners’ Chapel this year on the 15thMay, 2016. Before I came to the Winners’ family, I was sick for almost four (4) years. I had some complications with my gullet due to food poisoning. This wouldn’t allow anything to pass through to the stomach, because the Oesophagus became very tight. I stayed in various private hospitals, General Hospital and the University Teaching Hospital. During my stay in these hospitals I survived on drip water only.

On 12th August 2014, I was diagnosed with Oesophageal stricture (Benign). It has been dilated sixteen times, which led to the damaged of my Oesophagus. I was in pain and because of the pains I used to take ten tablets during the day time and six tablets of (Cafemol) at night.


I met a Brother from this church who introduced me to this Commission. During the service, God servant said,‘as far as the kingdom of god is concerned, faith is the key’ and quoted Mark 9:23.

I believed on the word and surrendered my life to Jesus Christ. I joined the special squad for prayer and outreach. Praise and glory be to Almighty God, the pain has disappeared and I have since started eating soft foods and doing some running.To God be the glory.

Brother Lackson M


Delivered from Untimely Death!

“Last Saturday, I was involved in a fatal accident with my car. All I could remember was the ejection of the airbag when the accident occurred.

 I was taken to Badagry Hospital, where the doctor confirmed me dead, because he didn’t feel my pulse. 

After three hours of being lifeless, I suddenly felt my wife applying the anointing oil on my feet! When I got up, I told them that I could not stay overnight in the midst of dead bodies!

Judging by the scene of the accident, nobody would believe that I could sleep in my house that night. I give glory to the God of this Commission for bringing me back to life!”
---Oguntoyinbo Oladele

Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC