DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: 2nd-7th, September, 2019


Monday, 2nd September 2019

1. Doors of Favour via Kingdom Advancement Engagement!

 “As a result of an incidence that happened in my office sometimes ago, I was suspended being the Branch Head. This was to last for some weeks; however, weeks became months and months became a year without any source of income.

All through this period (13months), God strengthened me with His presence. I was actively involved in all the outreaches and gave my all in seeking the advancement of His Kingdom. After having done all the aforementioned willingly, a letter of termination of appointment was given to me at a time I was expecting my testimony.


I encouraged myself in the Lord and refused to be slack in engaging in Kingdom advancement endeavours. All through this period, I never lost a thing nor have reasons to beg or borrow. Suddenly, as I kept engaging in kingdom advancement endeavours, the doors of favours opened! God gave me another job that is better than the one I lost with international access for my family.

The two sources of income from these businesses are more than what I was earning before. To God be the glory for He has done great and mighty things in my life!”  Oladeji Olanrewaju

2. Healed of Breast Cancer through Prophetic Declaration!

Satan came with the affliction of breast cancer but God through His Servant, Bishop David Oyedepo, silenced him. God’s Servant made dangerous prophetic utterances, laid hand on me and directed that we go back for another medical examination.

We did as instructed, and this time around with more detailed medical examination conducted in better medical facilities in South Africa. The report came out and breast cancer was humiliated. Isaiah 44:26 became vivid as God confirmed the word of His servant and performed the counsel of His messenger.

We engaged kingdom mysteries with faith and the result is our total liberty from the fury furnace of breast cancer.

We have returned to testify of God’s faithfulness in the life of my wife. To God alone be all the glory – Mr. & Mrs.Adeleye.  


Tuesday, 3rd September 2019

1. Supernatural Change of Level Through Soul Winning

I lost my job in January, 2014 and since then, I have experienced career stagnation. Over these years, my life was battered, beaten and shattered. My marriage was almost collapsed; children fees was a problem every terms. Debt was ravaging my life. There was no transport money for me to go out, even church service. I trek to church from my house about 4kilometre both to covenant hour and church outreaches.

We hardly eat well in the house with 5 children, my wife pays the house rent and sustain the home with food and sometime give me pocket money.

I came to covenant hour when I had the testimony of a brother facing the same challenges that left his place of comfort and came to Lagos Canaanland to distribute 1000 fliers in a day. I emulated him, picked up over 1,200 fliers and started distributing it and sharing the word by trekking from Mile 2 to MamzaMamza, Orile and Oshodi. 

In the second week of my vigorous and passionate engagement in personal soul winning and praying kingdom advancement prayers, a multinational consulting firm called me and I was interviewed on phone and was later called to come in person to pick up my offer for appointment as a manager. 

Today, I resumed on the job with mouth-watering packages. God has changed my story; I give Him all the glory. Ese Alex

2. 11 Years Hernia Healed Via Soul Winning

I give glory to God for his faithfulness and validating his mandate upon this Commission.

I have been suffering from hernia for the past 11 years. I engaged in kingdom advancement with whole of my heart, holding on to the promises of God. Last Sunday service tagged “Breaking Invisible Barriers” I saw a contact of mine from the harvest field in the Church. 

When I got home that night, I thanked God for compelling the contact to be in church, as the contact has already told me after the service that he was grateful that I invited him for the service, as he would henceforth be worshipping here.

I reminded God of His promises to answer whatever request brought forward by anyone who brought a soul to church that day according to Jn 15:16. I asked for divine healing.

To my greatest surprise, I woke up early Monday for the Covenant Hour of Prayer to discover that the yoke of hernia I had been carrying since 2006 had miraculously disappeared, could not be found. 

Now, I am healed. Truly, God is not a user of men, but a rewarder of men and it pays to obey every prophetic instruction. Surely, the Lord is in this place and I give him all the glory. – Raymond Emetu.


Wednesday, 4th September 2019

1. Serving God Pays!

 “Last year November, I lost my job, but I became committed to Kingdom stewardship and made myself available for both morning and evening raids. A lady gave a testimony of how she told God that before the end of the year, she wanted to be married and God did it. I keyed into that testimony and told God that before the end of 2015, I wanted to meet my husband. 

In December 2015, he requested to meet my parents. On February 20, my introduction took place and on May 21, 2016 I was gloriously married. 

Furthermore, I believed God for a job. Thus, when Operation Possess the Land was flagged off, I partook passionately with expectation. Also, when Operation 6678 was declared in July, I participated vigorously on the prayer altar. 

On Monday July 26, 2016, I was connected to a job by a friend. I sent my CV to the CEO immediately and I was invited for interview on July 30.

What was meant to be an interview ended up as an interactive session. I was given the job and it is far better than the former one. Indeed, serving God pays. 

To God be all the glory!” Bamidele Oluwaseun

1. Miracle Job & 7 Years Barrenness Terminated

After I got converted to Christ and integrated to WSF system in February, I attended Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) February special immediately, after my completion at WOFBI I got a new job having been laid-off for 6 months from my working place. 

Also my wife got pregnant after delay of 7 years, and my wife was also given a full supermarket to operate at no cost to her and with good and favourable terms, by the landlady who relocated to Abuja. My family has gotten many converts afterwards fully established in this Church.  

To God be all the glory. 

Mr Akintunde Solomon


 Thursday, 5th September 2019

1. Healed of Spinal Disorder and Knee pain via Kingdom Engagement. 

I give all the glory to the God of this commission for the wonderful miracle He has performed in my life. I joined this commission in 2014 and all the prayer requests I made were all answered. 

Suddenly the enemy came with a sickness I have never experienced in my life. It was a spinal disorder, stroke and very serious and painful knee joints. When I went to the doctor, he said I had to undergo an operation. They explained that they had to take one of my rib bones and put on my spine and also operate on my knee. I was then scheduled for operation on April 25th 2016. 

When I got home, I knelt down and prayed and my spirit said no to the operation, the doctor asked why and I responded I do not want to. My in law who is a doctor said ‘mummy God will not heal you of such an illness’ and I responded this is the type that God heals.

 Then I joined in operation possess the land, distributed outreach materials everyday. I also prayed for the souls. Even though my legs will be shaking on the ground as I shared fliers, I struggled all through to go about for souls. 

Finally, God showed up on my behalf and all the pains were taken away in the course of the Wonder Double agenda. My legs are now very strong and I am running up and down. 

To God be all the glory. Beloved Adeoye


1. Divine Promotion via Kingdom-Focused Prayers!

“Proceeding the 21 days Prayer and fasting season, I generated seven Kingdom-centred prayer requests from my Shiloh encounter note which includes praying for the outburst of our WSF attendance where I serve as a minister. Then I knew my time has finally come for a change of level. 

Equipped with these discoveries, I asked for a two-day break from work to be part of the 21 days of prayer and fasting. I invested the first two days in praying for replication of my WSF centre. Then, I resumed to my office on the third day to meet a letter waiting on my desk with my name on it.

On opening it, lo and behold, it was a letter of promotion which also added almost N200, 000 to my basic salary without calling anyone. 

I give all the glory to the God of Quantum leaps for confirming the words of His servant over my life so fast!” ---MaclukeNnabuihe


Friday, 5th September, 2019

1. Business Breakthrough Via Kingdom Advancement Prayers

I want to give all the glory to the God of this Commission for proving Himself mighty in my life. 

God's servant, Bishop David Oyedepo instructed us to engage in minimum 30 minutes’ prayer for the Kingdom. I engaged tirelessly for an hour three times a day and prayed for others forgetting my own needs.  

However, I stated in my expectation card that God should bless me with business ideas because I belong to a Commission that does not beg, and I resolved in my heart that I will not beg for anything from anybody and that my absolute trust is in God and no alternatives.

After we took the communion yesterday, Bishop told us that we must sit up and not waste our time during this period. Immediately after the close of service, I received a business call from a brother I know so well and that's how God gave me my first business breakthrough. 

I was given some electronic items to sell and told to keep the money for myself. 

To God Be the Glory. Bezaleel A

2. God has turned my Mockery to praises

I joined this church in the last week of the January 2016. After the First communion I partook of in this church my hormonal imbalance ceased and my menstrual cycle became regular.

About a week Before I joined this commission, I had tendered a resignation letter Where I worked due to problems. As a result, I joined the WOFBI March edition and believed God for a Job and God engaged in various outreaches. I also applied for a scholarship, and in June I received a mail That I was put on reserve. That Sunday Papa prophesied That everywhere we had been rejected we will be accepted and I claimed it in Faith. 

When oppression possess the land was declared, I enlisted in the prayer army and during the second week I received an email from the same university that put me on reserve that I have been made their choice for the scholarship.  

To God be the Glory I, who mocked as jobless during one of the outreaches is going to study in the UK on a full scholarship. I want to Thank God almighty to him alone be all the glory. Faith S.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC