DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday, 5th August 2019.

LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES


Monday, 5thAugust 2019


10 Years HIV Positive Turned Negative Via Kingdom Service

I was tested HIV positive since 2009, I started taking drugs in 2016 and I became very sick, with low blood, short breath, swollen glands, kidney problems, headaches, arthritis and others. I joined this church 21st September 2018 and I have never regretted since I joined. 

The theme of the month I joined was I WILL RESTORE HEALTH UNTO YOU, I keyed into it and was serving God day and night in the church.  When operation by all means was flagged off by Papa, I dived into it, praying and going out to win souls day and night. 


I just decided to go for check-up last week (2nd week of July) and the result says I am now HIV NEGATIVE

Serving God truly pays. 

Cynthia


Divine Encounter

I joined this Commission in 2012 but prior to that time, we were beaten and battered. After asking God to show us the way out, the Holy Ghost directed my feet to Canaanland. Immediately we joined this Church, we began to see breakthroughs as God began to touch our lives. 

We believed God for a child and during one of the services in 2012, Papa declared that sperm doesn’t make children, but God is the one that created them. That word hit my wife and I like never before. Papa also asked, “How many children do you want” and my wife said two.  

In August 2013, my wife took in and during the scan, two babies were revealed.  By May 2014, she was delivered of two bouncing baby girls. 

We also asked God to give us our own home and by May 2017, we packed into our own house. We return all the glory to the God of this Commission. Praise the Lord! 

- Mr. & Mrs. Kingsley Obi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC