Testimonies: Tuesday, July 2, 2019


Divine Healing and Escape

On the 17th of April 2016, I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B Virus, which halted my marriage counseling. That same day as I got home, I began to meditate and enquire of God. I don’t want to keep on going in circles forever on this issue of marriage. Because having tried five different times to settle down all to no avail. 

In my family, there has been no payment of bride price, be he male or female, no marriage! The enemy just sat on everyone’s marital destiny. When the Operation Possess the Land was declared, I gave it a rigorous studious approach praying kingdom advancement prayers with the privileged insights I have consciously acquired through the word of God from God’s servant my father. 


I was both in the rescue and sowers squared. I prayed like Jews prayed, one hour each after three hours, round the clock. I went wild into soul winning because I understood that everything I need is in it. In my Zone during the general prayer meetings, I pray for my voice to be registered in Heaven. I gave God the reasons why I should not be sick. That am on your assignment, so am entitled to healthy living.  

To the glory of God, in the month of July, Operation 6678 was declared and it’s our healing month. Then on the 10th of July 2016 during the communion service, I said to myself enough is enough. As the word was going on, I was fully persuaded that I will be healed via the communion. 

The following day, I went for the test, it was Hepatitis B Negative. Today my younger and elder sisters are getting married this month of August. 

Today, I have gloriously started my marriage counselling. The siege is broken in my family because I caught the faith fire. Mathew 6:33 is the scripture. 

All glory to God of my father Bishop David Oyedepo. 

--Obono, D. E.
   

Miracle Job via Prophetic Declarations!

“I joined this Commission in 2013. Thereafter, I miraculously gained admission into the University via the mystery of praise. I completed my five-year programme in Quantity Survey last week as the best graduating student in my department. 

On October 7, 2018, Bishop David Oyedepo declared that some persons would receive two jobs that week and I aggressively shouted ‘Amen’! Thereafter, I decided to camp with God for three days. On the second day, I received a call and was scheduled for an interview. 

On the third day, I received another call from a multinational company for an interview. I did both interviews and got the two jobs but I secured one for my NYSC. 

I return all the glory to God!” 

--Timilehin Idowu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC