BISHOP OYEDEPO'S ADVICE ON READING EXPLOITS IN MINISTRY:


You came here to have a meaningful adventure in ministry. It comprises of forces and laws that makes it happen. 

Don't glance (at) it (and think): 
‘The law of diligence, Yes, I know that'; 
'The law of focus, Yes, that's my area';
' The law of sowing and reaping, Yes, everybody knows I know it';
'The law of mentorship, Haa, Yes, I have heard, I mean Papa is my mentor for life.

* This to me (because God gave it), is helping to establish a ladder for change of levels in your ministry. You can pick the forces, you can pick the laws, find which one you are not aligning with and then get back to fix that step and then you are up running. 

* Experience next levels by taking appropriate steps. If I am way up here and this step is missing, and this step is missing, I have a problem changing level. The best place to begin is the beginning. 

You will be sweating here and everyone saying he is working but you are not moving forward, you know there are obvious steps missing on the ladder that makes it difficult to go forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC