Documented Testimonies: Wednesday, 2nd January 2019


Swollen leg healed Instantly

Praise the Lord! I have returned to give God the glory for all He has done in my life.
My heart was giving me serious challenge and all of a sudden my legs started swelling up till I could barely climb the stairs at my office. When I got home my wife asked me to visit the hospital for medical check-up. 

When I got to the hospital, I was told to do an X-ray. After the x-ray, the doctor told me that I needed to travel abroad for operation because the result from the X-ray was beyond him. He also asked me to come back to him the next day for all necessary document and recommendation. That same day was our One Night with the King feet-washing service. 

I came to service without telling anyone what was happening to me. I began to serve in my Service Group (Protocol Unit) that night with the swollen leg and pain, pretending that all is well. My feet were washed and I got home and slept for hours. The next day was our Communion Service, and I partook of the communion. Immediately after the service, I couldn’t feel any pain in my leg again. 

The swollen leg reduced and I was healed instantly. I danced and walked freely, and the next day, I went back to the hospital for re-test. After the test, lo and behold, the doctor asked me where are you from, and which church do you attend? I told him I am a winner and I attend Winners’ Chapel, He said ‘’this is unbelievable I can’t find anything, congratulations, you can go home, you are okay now’’. 

I return all the glory to the God of this great commission. 

-Vincent Klede 



Financial Breakthrough at Shiloh 

I have been trusting God for financial favour for my marriage for a long time now. I came to Shiloh believing God for financial breakthrough and placed my request before Him. 

On the third day of Shiloh during the night encounter, Papa was declaring financial favour upon our lives, I shouted Amen, and keyed into that prophetic declaration. 

Immediately after Shiloh, God provided finances for my engagement, and I will be gloriously wedded in January 2018 without any financial stress. 

To God be all the Glory. 

-Olu Saydee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC