Testimonies: Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th January, 2019


Miracle Job via Kingdom Advancement Prayers!

“My husband and I heard testimonies of how God visited those who engaged in Kingdom Advancement Prayer. 

During the 21-day prayer and fasting in 2018, we engaged in Kingdom Advancement Prayers every morning and God visited us. While at my shop, a former colleague came to inform me about an opening in a school and I applied. 

I went for the first interview and right at the panel, they told me that they would want me to be the Vice Principal of the school. 

During the second interview, I met with the Proprietor of the school. He immediately confirmed me as the Principal of the school and agreed to pay me the exact amount I requested for. 

I give God all the glory!” 

--Temitope Soyemi


Multiple Blessings via 21-Day Prayer & Fasting!

“Fifteen years ago, I was a member of the Living Faith Church, when this Commission was still at Raji Oba, Lagos. When the Church relocated to Ota, Ogun State, I stopped attending because of the distance to Ajah where I live. 

Thereafter, I experienced several challenges and all efforts to solve them proved abortive.  First, I paid for six plots of land in Ajah, but was denied access to it. Each time I challenged the sellers over the land, I was always frustrated.  

I also had a tenant who was a member of an occult group and was very problematic. When I told him that I wanted him to leave the apartment, he boldly insisted that I could not evict him. 
In addition, someone built his house with my heap of sand without permission. When I asked him to pay, he ignored me. In frustration, I attended one of the evening services held during the 21-day prayer and fasting of 2016 when a friend invited me. He encouraged me to seek God’s face concerning my issues, and I did.

Miraculously, God answered my prayers that same week. My six plots of land were released to me through the intervention of the National Human Rights Commission. The occult tenant decided to leave the apartment, and the person who took my heap of sand issued a cheque for it. 

I give all the glory to the God of this Commission!”

---Abiola Shobowale




Thursday, 24th January 2019

Business Breakthrough via Kingdom Advancement Prayers!

“During the 21 days Prayer and Fasting in 2018, Bishop David Oyedepo kept encouraging us to pray Kingdom Advancement Prayers. I engaged and God showed up! That same month, God gave me a business idea. When I made my calculations, I discovered it ran into millions of naira. Thereafter, God has not stopped blessing me with businesses. Last week, I dropped an offering I had never dropped before. 

I give God all the glory!”

 --Mayowa Ali


39-Year Marital Spell Broken!

“In 2009 when the Bishop declared the 21-day prayer and fasting, I keyed into it with my heart. Prior to this, I had not participated in the spiritual exercise before. 

The first day I did it, I believed God for so many things, but marriage was not part of it. On the second day, God connected me with my husband and destroyed the yoke of 39 years marital spell! 

Also, in 2010, when the bishop declared the 21-day prayer and fasting, I engaged in it fully, and God saved my husband and I from untimely death. 

On the third day of the fast, fire engulfed our home at 3 a.m. and burnt part of our house. We escaped unhurt and the house was not razed completely! 

I give God all the glory!” 

---Favour, I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC