TESTIMONIES: Monday, 28th January – Tuesday, 29th January, 2019

Monday, 28th January 2019
Healed of Fibroid!
“I joined this Commission in 2009. I got married in 2011 and became pregnant. Since then, I battled with fibroid that threatened the baby in the womb. The doctors advised that I should pray fervently, otherwise, the fibroid would eat up the baby. However, I delivered safely.
Since then, I experienced several miscarriages as a result of the fibroid, which later became two large ones. When the 21-day fasting and prayer commenced, I engaged fully in it even though it was my first time. 
 On the last day of the fast, the Bishop instructed that when we get home we should speak to that issue of concern in our lives. At six o’ clock when I was about to break my fast, I called the fibroid by name and touched my stomach. I said, ‘Today, the Bishop said you must come out. I don’t know how you will come out, but you will either dissolve or come out.’
Subsequently, my husband said we should visit a professional doctor on fibroid, so as to remove it through operation. Meanwhile, I had forgotten that I had prayed about it during the 21-day prayer and fasting. When we got to the place, the doctor examined me and said I do not have fibroid anymore. I give God all the glory!” ---Tochukwu Okafor

Fallopian Tube Replaced Supernaturally!
“I got married in December 2015, got pregnant two months after, but the pregnancy was ectopic and I almost bled to death, because the foetus was lodged in my right fallopian tube and it had ruptured. I had an emergency surgery and the right fallopian tube was removed leaving me with only one tube. I tried to conceive to no avail afterwards.
When the 21days prayer and fasting began in 2017, I keyed in and believed God had perfected all that concerns me.  So, I went to Federal Medical centre for the x-ray of my tubes and womb.  On the day I was to collect the results, which was the 9th day of this ongoing 21-day prayer and fasting, during the Covenant Hour of Prayer, God’s servant‎ said we should go and return with our good results and I claimed it. On getting to the hospital, the result baffled all the doctors. They said it was either I lied about my ectopic surgery or the doctor lied to me about what he removed. At that point, I brought out my phone and showed them the picture of the severed fallopian tube to prove to them that my God is not a liar. The result said that my two fallopian tubes are complete, intact‎ and unobstructed. ‎This, indeed, can only be God! I am a living proof that God answers prayers absolutely and has perfected my case. To him be all the glory!” Nnennaya Ijoma








Tuesday, 39th January 2019
Miracle Marriage via 21-Day Prayer and Fasting!
“I believed God for a suitor for 12 years, but to no avail. During the 21-day prayer and fasting last year, I engaged the personal mid-night prayer and praise session as instructed by the Bishop and asked that God would destroy the stronghold of singlehood in my life.  
During that period, the Bishop also instructed that everyone believing God for a life partner should choose a wedding date and I chose June 16. 
On the last day of the prayer and fasting, the Bishop declared a week of harvest of testimonies and instructed that everybody should praise God for answers to prayers. I obeyed and three days after, I received a message from someone I didn’t know.
Shortly after, he called to make his intentions known to me and I discovered that it was someone I had known for a long time. That was how the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh appeared and I became Mrs. Olaleye! Praise the Lord!”---Mrs. Abidemi Olaleye

Divine Healing and Career Breakthrough via Kingdom Endeavours!
“For ten years, I was afflicted with epileptic seizure. However, in 2018, I engaged in all the Operations and God restored my health. During Operation By All Means, Bishop David Oyedepo asked us to increase the tempo of our engagement. Then I asked God what He wanted me to do. He told me to wear my corporate attire, stand at a strategic junction to share fliers and I did. Thereafter, God told me to send my curricular vitae and a compelling cover letter to all the international lawyers and arbitration institutions I can find online. Immediately I did that, I began to receive calls. I now have an appointment in an International Law Firm in Dubai. I have also been appointed as an arbitrator in London and in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I return all glory to God!” --Joseph Siyasdon


Living Faith Church Quarry, Abeokuta
0
26
1/25/19

Testimonies: Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th January, 2019#21Day, #CHOP #covenant #lfcabeokuta, #Covenant-Hour-of-Prayer, #Day18, #LFCAbeokuta #CHOP #Shiloh2018 #CountDown #Dominion #Testimonies
Edit | View | Share | Delete

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC