DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday 24th, December 2018


God Restored me back to the Faith with Goodness

I want to thank God for restoring me back to the faith. I gave my life to Christ so many years ago, but along the way I stopped coming to church. I was not serious with God then everything became very tough. 

Towards the end of this year, I decided to settle down with God and be serious about my walk with Him.  So, I rededicated my life to Christ and surrendered my life to Him completely.  I began to obey all the instructions passed down by the Apostle over this commission. 

I linked up daily with Covenant hour of prayer. I began to be more faithful in my tithes and offerings. I gave to the poor like never before. Then I began to see positive changes in my life. God granted almost all my heart desires, Lack and want have become things of the past and I have good health. Since I came back from Shiloh the constant headache I used to have has gone forever. 

I have not gone to hospital since then. My farms which were not doing well began to produce well.  My colleagues who used to look down on me before at work now give me respect and hold me in high esteem.  My house project which I have abandoned for 4 years has taken off and now to the roofing level. I give God all the praise. 

- Banjo Debo


Marital Restoration after 13 years
I have faced marital challenges for several years, we got married in 2001 I had a stillbirth in 2002, & when I didn't conceive till 2004, I faced terrible challenges  from my in laws, then my husband went away with strange woman, who used many mediums to harm me and send me out of my matrimonial home, but in 2008, I came to Shiloh and joined this commission because I saw Papa in my dream rescuing my marriage. 

But this year, I decided to attend breaking generational curses classes, because I remember the same thing happened to my mother. My husband issued a divorce and I ran to canaanland. I met Bishop and He said it shall be to my favour. I involved in sharing of fliers & winning souls, forgetting my challenges. 

The final trial was slated for January 2019, After I attended the breaking generational curses classes at Shiloh 2018, I began to praise God as instructed waiting for my miraculous restoration, just 3 days ago after midnight praise, I hit my Shiloh mantle on the four corners of my bed calling my husband back home. 

Then in the morning, the lawyer called very early that I should meet my husband for reconciliation. To the glory of God, we are now settled today, and case withdrawn. This is what could not be settled for over 13 years, the God of Shiloh did it, I give Him all the glory. 



-Adelaja O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC