DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday, 10th December, 2018




FOUR (4) SHILOH BABIES AFTER WAITING FOR 12 YEARS, 5-FAILED IVF AT THE AGE OF 46


In 2013 I, received a winner’s tract while shopping on the Loughton high road, which I kept in my bible and was impressed to keep. In May 2017, we joined Winners Chapel Dartford.

We have believed God for the fruit of the womb for 12 years, we have had five-failed IVF treatment.

During Shiloh 2017 which was our first SHILOH, we were focused and attended most sessions. The only request I had on my Shiloh expectation card was the names of our expected children. During the Shiloh babies thanksgiving, we danced and looked expectantly for our Word and at the catch up moment, Papa; our prophet Bishop David Oyedepo faced my husband and his eyes focused on my husband’s eyes declared “ God says your prayers are answered, just give me a harvest of praise. We knew God of SHILOH has visited us. From that day I started to wash daily four baby plates calling our babies’ names and praising God, We also attended WOFBI, engaged in outreaches and in every prophetic word from the altar.

In May 2018, I became pregnant without knowing, I thought I was sick and today 6th December 2018 during SHILOH, The God of this great commission has wiped away the shame of 12years barrenness and has blessed us with quadruplets 2 boys and two girls.  Thank God for sending His servant to liberate us from all oppression,  

All praise and glory be to the God of Shiloh. 

Mr & Mrs Chijok Ubah (Winners Chapel International, Dartford United Kingdom)


5 Years Goiter Dissolved Instantly

I want to return all glory to God for dissolving a goiter of five years from my life instantly at Shiloh this year. 

It all started 5years ago in my secondary school before my SSCE EXAMS and since then I have been scared of going for an operation and have been believing God for a miracle. And tonight, during the prayer session when papa mentioned my case and I claimed it believing wholeheartedly. 

After the prayers, I started vomiting and after that, the goiter disappeared my healing was confirmed to the glory of God. 

Praise God! 

Robbinson Princess,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC