Documented Testimonies:CHOP Friday, 23rd November, 2018



Supernatural Job Restoration via Praise


Indeed, Praise Works Wonder because God Inhabits the Praises of his People.
I have come to return all Glory to God of this great Commission whom for my Shame has given me double. Last year May I lost my job, though I lost my job, but I didn’t lose faith neither did I start complaining nor was bitter, within me I just knew God was about to do something new. When Papa declared “PRAISE WORKS WONDER” I knew that theme was meant for me, so I dived into it with all I had, Praising God as instructed “Minimum 30mins Praise”. On the third Sunday during the Second Service papa said we should stop giving God anyhow praise and start giving him “Targeted Praise”

 I held unto that word, like David I began to praise God three times daily (morning, afternoon& evening) for 30mins accompany with a fast, I went wild with high praises unto God instead of 30mins I purpose, I found myself going 45min-1hr to the extent my neighbors’ began saying that God must come down for me & then my God indeed showed up for my sake.

On Wednesday (3days after the Sunday) I received a call from the same company that laid me off for an interview, instead of an interview my God did what only he can do, I who was just an ordinary causal was employed as a full staff which is not possible except you have worked for 5yrs above & I was barely 2yrs, my salary was increased almost twice what I used to earn with all benefits attached,  I was made the second in command of my unit and above all I have found favour in the sight of my boss to the extent I am been tagged  ‘the Rejected Stone became the chief Corner Stone”.
Indeed, Brethren Praise Works Wonder. I return all Glory to our God whom alone made all this possible. Glory to you O ‘Lord my God. 

-Winifred Arinze



My Genotype Changed to ‘AA’

“I joined this Commission fully in 2011. I believed God for a change of genotype to ‘AA’ as I was ‘AS’. This led me into several relationships which could not work out because of this same issue.
In the course of Shiloh 2015, Bishop David Oyedepo said, ‘Anything that has been a burden to you ends on Shiloh ground.’  He further said that whatever you cannot find in the Body of Christ would give way because from the beginning it was not so.  I keyed into it.  I also read some of the Bishop’s books and my faith was lifted.

He went on and said that if our prayers were not answered, it’s our fault. Then, the giant in me came alive and I engaged in prayers like never before.

On the third day of Shiloh, which was on Thursday, I went for a blood test to confirm my faith and I was told to come back on the last day of Shiloh. To my greatest surprise, my genotype had changed to ‘AA’. I give God all the glory!” 

---Ohaegbu Kingsley Eberechukwu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC