Documented Testimonies: Friday 30th November, 2018


Over 20 Years Blocked Ear Opened

I was invited to SHILOH night of encounters service.  I came with an ear ailment which has lasted over 20 years. My left ear became completely blocked, and I could not hear with that portion of my ear no matter the intensity of the sound. 

Over the years, we have spent a lot of money going from one Otolaryngologist to the other but to no avail. When anyone is talking to me, I will turn my right ear so as to be able to hear the person. 

During the Friday NIGHT OF ENCOUNTER SERVICE, the Bishop said that God will finish His work in ONE HOUR. This was around 9 pm. As soon as I heard the word of the lord, I positioned myself for an encounter, crying for a touch from God. 

Surprisingly, In the course of the service, I noticed that I could, for the first time in over 20years, hear CLEARLY with my left ear to my amazement and that of my family members and relations who have heard about my healing. I am eternally grateful to the God of Shiloh and the God of Oyedepo for His wonders.   
NGOZI    IGBOGBO



Bones Adjusted via Praise!

“A month ago, I had an accident in school and broke my right hand. I was unable to do anything with it and was in pains. All through my mid-term test, I used my left hand to write. 

However, during the One Night with the King, Bishop David Oyedepo instructed us to dance. I danced with my right hand and when I got home, my family and I engaged in another session of praise. Lo and behold when I was writing my assignment at home, God visited me. I felt something cold in my right hand and my bones where readjusted. 

I can now lift my right hand up without pains. I give God all the glory!” 
--Favour Amaka Benson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC