Documented Testimonies: CHOP Wednesday, 21st November, 2018.


PRAISE BABY

“My Pregnant wife’s due date for delivery was past, and the doctor said she should be wheeled into the theater for an operation. But she rejected it and came home instead. When she informed me, I asked her, ‘Whose report would you believe?’ Bishop David Oyedepo had said we should not ask God for anything, but to thank and praise Him. He had declared three days of quality praise on the Sunday preceding the Monday she was told she had to be operated upon.

My wife and I obeyed and engaged the weapon of praise. We had never praised God like the way we did before. In fact, it was a night vigil of praise. 

I brought my wife to the Church for Hosanna Service and told her, ‘You know I don’t have the money they are demanding for the operation. Therefore, you have to dance with all your strength. Even if the baby will come out here, no problem; I will simply name him “Church”. 

She obeyed and danced violently. After the violent praise, she was delivered of a bouncing baby boy that weighed 4.5Kg! His name is Praise Emmanuel Toluwani Oseni.” 
– Oseni, D. Y.



Multiple Blessings via Shiloh Encounters!

“I learnt about Shiloh in 2011 while listening to one of Bishop David Oyedepo’s messages, and I have attended the 2012, 2013 and the 2015 edition.

During Shiloh 2012, Bishop Oyedepo declared that our suffering was just for a moment as he read from 1 Peter 5:10. He further said that God would settle all the issues of our lives. Immediately, I dived into it and God settled the following areas: 90-million-shilling debt was cancelled. God healed my son of a five-year heart challenge. My daughter also had liver problem for seven years, but God healed her too. 

Furthermore, I won a 12-year court case, and was paid 200,000 US Dollars. This happened after I gave all the naira, Dollars and Ugandan Shillings that I had as a onetime Shiloh sacrifice. In addition, God gave me a miracle car this year 2015. 

I give Him all the glory!” 

---Pst. Patrick Collins, M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC