Documented Testimonies: Thursday 29th November, 2018


God Terminated My Career Frustration!

“I lost my job for about 21 months. Last month, I had a nudge in my Spirit to listen to some video tapes. Then, I got Shiloh 2015 messages, I listened to everything as if it was happening fresh.

My faith came alive! I embarked on a house-to-house evangelism with a small church group after Sunday service. We went for two Sundays. Then, on Monday, a job advert was sent to me by a friend and I applied. On the third Sunday, we moved the entire church to the field as planned. The following day, I was invited for an interview for the job I applied for the previous week. That was my first interview opportunity for almost 2 years. I went for the interview on Wednesday, and on Saturday I was given the job.  

Finally, my new boss later told me that I competed with two very experienced professionals. One with 13 years’ experience, the other 10 years but I had only 3 years. I stood no chance, but he decided to pick me. Also, he gave me the same salary with someone who has 20 years’ experience. Isn't God good? I give Him all the glory!” 
--Thomas Hayford  



Eleven Months Pregnancy Delivered via Praise!

“At the ninth month of my pregnancy, I had complications and there was no sign of labour. After several tests and scan, the doctor concluded that the baby was overdue. She further said that to save my life and the baby, a caesarean operation would be carried out. 

On November 22, 2017, I went for the Mid-week Service and Bishop David Oyedepo said, “God does fearful things in Praise.” I got home and concluded I would offer praise unto God for three midnights and I began with that night. 

After ten minutes of praise, labour started and at 3 a.m., I delivered. Because of the encounter I named her praise. Glory to God!” 
--Ifeanyi Chioma Ifedoha











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC