COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER: DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES


Monday, 16th December – 18th December 2019

Monday, 16th December 2019

1. Healed of Lumber Cervical Spondylosis via Prophetic Declaration at Shiloh 2019!

‘For four years, I had been suffering from lumber cervical spondylosis, which means early degeneration of the bone. I could not seat for twenty minutes without pains all over my body. I was told by the doctors that I would be paralyzed. As a result, I almost resigned from my place of work. 


However, while I was scheduled for an operation, I decided to come for Shiloh 2019. On the first day, while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, I keyed into the declarations related to me and then I felt a burning sensation in my spine. Immediately, my healing was established. 

Since then, I have been sitting for more than ten hours without pains. Now, I am healed. I give God all the glory’! 

– Ifeanyi Ezeanyika

2. Global Recognition via Prophetic Declaration!

‘Before I joined this Commission, I had two opportunities to travel and represent my country but they ended up in disappointment. However, I came for Shiloh 2018 and while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he pointed in my direction and said, 

“Next years’ Shiloh, you will come and share that testimony and God will make you a global personality!” I shouted “Amen!” 

After that service, I laid my passport on the altar and made a covenant with God to sow half of my salary for seven months. Lo and behold, on March 14, 2019, I received a congratulatory mail to represent Liberia in China. Six days later, I received another congratulatory mail from the United State Embassy in Liberia to represent Liberia. 

As if that was not enough, the God of Shiloh honoured me, I went into the United Statesman house. Also, I returned with four different certificates from the United States Department, the Senate, the Representative and the University of Deleware. 

I give God all the glory’! 

– Agnes G. Chie


Tuesday, 17th December, 2019

1. Academic Stagnation Terminated via Instruction at Shiloh!
‘For four years, I have been writing JAMB and the post UTME examinations without being given admission. My father had given up on me and I had been mocked by people. While I sat for the examinations this year, I remained committed to Covenant Hour of Prayer. I also engaged rigorously in reaching out to souls into the cell centre and Sunday services.  

I came for Shiloh 2019 and in one of the services, Bishop David Oyedepo asked us to write down three things we wanted from God and my number one was my admission. Thereafter, our Resident Pastor kept encouraging us to thank God and I did.
Last week, while in a conversation with a friend, she asked about my admission and I told her to give me some minutes to check. Lo and behold, I checked and realised I have been given admission. I return all the glory’! – Sunysaint James


2. HIV Turned Negative via Encounter at Shiloh!
Early this year, I was diagnosed with HIV and I had been placed on drugs to sustain my health. However, I attended Shiloh 2019 at a viewing centre in Ibadan. During the Impartation service on Saturday, while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said, “what God has not planted in your body will be removed!” with faith in my heart, I shouted “Amen!’ After the service, I went for test. Lo and behold, I was confirmed HIV negative. I return all the glory to the God of Shiloh’! –Brother E. Austin


Wednesday, 18th December, 2019

1. HIV Positive Turned Negative via an Encounter at Shiloh!

‘In November 2018, I felt uneasy and went to the hospital. They ran some tests and when the results were out, I was diagnosed with HIV. Because of the stigma, I could not tell anyone and I did not know what to do. However, I had a message by Bishop David Oyedepo and while listening to it, he said, “What Jesus cannot have, you cannot have it. If you can imagine Him not having HIV then you don’t have it!”

Sharp, sharp, I came for Shiloh 2018 and prayed. When I got back home, I still felt uneasy but I believed in the prophetic declarations. Several times, I went for test and I was confirmed HIV negative. Also, I came for Shiloh 2019 and on the second day, I went for another test and was confirmed HIV negative. I give God all the glory’! – Achu Samuel 

2. Seven Years Marital Siege Terminated via Prophetic Declaration!

‘For seven years, I trusted God for marital settlement. In 2018, I decided I was not going to pray about it. When God told me to engage in evangelism, I went all out for Him with my time and resources. During Shiloh 2018, I came with four of my converts and immediately we stepped in, the Holy Spirit asked me to intercede for my marriage and I did. He also directed me to go for the Marital Breakthrough class and while I attended the three classes, I prayed like never before. 

During the Celebration night, we were asked to come out for marriage thanksgiving. Immediately I came out, Bishop David Oyedepo said, “You have obtained favour from God.” He said it two times and that word never left me. During the Shiloh Thanksgiving, he said the same thing and I keyed in to it. In February 2019, my husband showed up and immediately, he proposed to me. In March 21, 2019, I accepted his proposal and with nine months, on November 23, 2019, we were gloriously married. I give God all the glory’! – Adeboye Joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC