CHOP Documented Testimonies (20-12-19)

Friday, 20th December, 2019.

1. Miracle Job via Encounter at Shiloh!

‘In July 2019, my fiancée finished her National Youth Service programme and ever since, she had not been able to get a good job. She had applied to various organisations and was called for interviews but had not been called back for any job. 

However, I visited her the week before Shiloh started and she expressed her frustration. I invited her for Shiloh 2019 and she came with so much expectation. 

On December 9, 2019, a day after Shiloh, she got a Job in Lagos island and the renumeration is far better than her former Job. I return all the glory to the God of Shiloh’! 

– Adebayo A. Adewale


2. Death Siege and Marital Delay Terminated via Encounter At Shiloh!

‘Since 1995.there had been plague of death in my family. In 2017, I joined this Commission and that same year, I viewed online for Shiloh. 

While Bishop David Oyedepo ministered, he said, “Through a prophet the Lord delivered Israel.” Thereafter, I prayed and since then till now, we have not buried anyone and the plague had been destroyed.

Secondly, there was a marital delay in the family since 2014. I have three children who were due for marriage. However, I came for Shiloh for the first time in 2018 and the siege was destroyed. 

In March 2019, my son got married and for my two daughters, dates had been fixed for their wedding. I give God all the glory’! 

– Joy Mlilo



Saturday, 21st December 2019

1. Shiloh 2019!!!!! I have broken limits!!!

I have been trusting God for a good job for 6 years now. This was a tough challenge that followed me from my country Cameroon to the USA.

At this point everyone thought nothing good could come out of me. I had gone for countless interviews but always a denial.

Bur miraculously for a job I did not apply for, I was called for an interview on the 1st day of Shiloh and on the 3rd day I received a call for the job offer. The salary for this job is one I would have never in my widest imagination thought of, plus it's a job with the USA government for someone like me still expecting my green card this is not ordinary. 

God has embarrassed me with this testimony.  I stand in owe of him. He is faithful and true. Forever will be Grateful and Thankful. 

--Ejang Nadia

2. Healed of Ovarian Cyst and restoration of Menstrual Cycle via encounter at Shiloh!

‘For five months, my menstrual cycle ceased, I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst and my stomach protruded as if I was pregnant. However, I came for Shiloh 2019 and believed God for a breakthrough. 

On the third day, Bishop David Oyedepo asked us to write down three things we wanted God to do for us. I did and that was top on my list. Thereafter, I had excruciating pain in my abdomen like that of labour pain and I could not sleep. I felt pressed and went to the toilet. Lo and behold, the cyst came out through my passage. Immediately, my menstrual cycle began to flow. 

I give God all the glory’! 

– Taiwo Temmy

Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC