Testimonies: Friday 1st November 2019


House and A Car Owner In One Day Via Soul Winning

I covenanted some souls I needed to bring to God. At first, I was involved in group outreach, but I said to myself that I covenanted some souls to bring. so I decided to embark on a personal outreach in addition to what my team was doing; especially during the last week of Operation By All Means. 

On Monday, I had a reason to go to the hospital to minister to one of my converts, who was sick, and when I was leaving, I had N15,000 with me to clear her hospital bill. When I got to the hospital, they computed the bill and it was about N33,000. I was trying to negotiate with them to release her so I could come back to balance up. 


Unknown to me, a man was watching me. The man walked up to me and asked, if the woman was my mother. I replied she is somebody I ministered Christ to. The man then asked why I was paying her bill and taking care of her. I replied that it has become my responsibility to take care of her. 

Immediately, he brought out money and paid the remaining bill. He then inquired the Church I attend, and I replied Winners Chapel. Suddenly, he offered to give me a ride back to the Church. I invited him to fellowship with us in Church on Sunday. He agreed saying, that the reason he gave me a ride was that he and his family were coming to worship with us on Sunday. 

At this point, I was glad because I have achieved my 10 covenanted souls. Suddenly, Heaven broke loose on me. On Wednesday afternoon, that is, three days after, I received a call that asked me to come to Airport road urgently. I ask a brother from the Church to accompany me there. 

When we got there, to my amazement, the God that pays fastest and safest had packaged a twin bomb explosion miracle for me. It was a call from my elder brother in Abuja, he said since on Monday, he has been disturbed. 

He then said “the two-bed room flat in Kurudu, Abuja; consider it your own from now”. I could not believe what I was hearing. He further said, “the young man I am with now will hand over the key of a car to you”. That the car was also my own. 

All this happened, Wednesday 9th March, 2016. Within a moment I became both a house and car owner in one day. I am here to return all the glory to God. SUNDAY JOSEPH


Kingdom Advancement/ Soul Winning Pays

I Praise the God of My Father Bishop Oyedepo who has given me a new dawn indeed. Since I got married, I have not had a stable job. When the wonder double agenda began in 2015, I joined with all my heart. I then joined in partnering with other fervent members of the church as instructed. We passionately gave out fliers and f0llowed-up after souls. 

During operation take your territory for Christ, we engaged even more. I also increase my tempo and scope of engagement during Operation 615 as instructed by my Father by using my morning hours to pray for the kingdom and the evenings to go out winning souls. 

I use the weekends to flow up after souls reminding them of Sunday services and Midweek to get feedback from my converts and invitees. Suddenly, I was called for an interview in June and this time I was given the job in my desired career. 

I have come to give all the glory back to God who has terminated 7yrs of joblessness and career stagnation. Jesus I thank you. 
Praise the Lord.  

O.O.Favour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC