Documented Testimonies: Tuesday, November 12, 2019


3 Years Blindness Terminated

In 2010, I had itching in the eye and I went for medical treatment where I was given a glass which I later lost and since then my sight grew worse till I could not see again. 

I only recognize people by their voices. I have gone from one place to the other for help, to no avail. I used to be a Muslim. But this challenge has taken me to many prayer houses, I was at home on Wednesday (Shiloh) and my sister who came visiting told me about Shiloh and brought me to Shiloh ground.

As papa was giving the testimony of the woman that rose up from the wheelchair after six years, I said to God that if He can do it for this woman He should do it for me. 

Immediately, I told my sister that I saw somebody wearing white cloth and talking (that is Bishop Oyedepo) as the service went on, my sight became clearer, I was led by the hand to the service, but after my healing, I walked from the service Home without any aid. 

Now I can see after three years of total blindness. I return all the glory to the God of Shiloh.  

--Aisha Sunday


God of Shiloh answered Prayers

I joined this church for the first time in August. And since then the God of this Commission has been so faithful to me. Before I joined living faith, the company I am working with has been on standby Since February 2016 without paying salaries.  

To cut the story short, on the first day of SHILOH, at the encounter night, I prayed to God of Shiloh for turnaround in my life. On second day after the Shiloh prayer hours at 5:30am – 6:30am, the company am working with called and said, we should resume work and start up some equipment maintains that our salaries will be paid this December. 

Not only that, the God of Shiloh has done it again. On the third day, after encounter night, I received a business proposal under oil and gas to organize buying and trans-shipping of LIGHT CRUDE OIL from Nigeria to China starting this December and for the period of 60 months. 

And also, the sale automotive gas oil known as diesel, in a large quantity of 100,000 Metric Ton. So, I have come to return all GLORY to GOD because he is the doer of all things.! 

--Saka Bamidele

J E S U S    I S    L O R D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC