Documented Testimonies: Monday, November 11, 2019



1.    Instant Pregnancy at Shiloh
We got married in March 2012 and for close to 3 years after that time, we were trusting in the Lord for the fruit of the womb, but it seemed like nothing was happening. We gave our selves in total commitment and dedication to God and kingdom business. We came to Shiloh, believing God to bring us up and out of the grave of barrenness. 

On the Wednesday Morning Session of Shiloh 2014, as Papa, making prophetic declarations, all of a sudden, he shouted “In fact. It has happened”. Then all of a sudden, my wife who was having the signs of her menstrual flow realized that when papa shouted, “In fact, it has happened”, the menstrual flow ceased on the spot.Afterwards, we went to Covenant University Medical Center for pregnancy test and my wife was confirmed pregnant on the spot. We were dazed. Exactly 9 months later, my wife put to bed a lovely baby boy. As if that was not enough, shortly after my wife was confirmed pregnant, God blessed my wife and I with miracle jobs almost at the same time. These jobs looked too good to be true and our offices are located opposite the other. We give God all the glory!” Paul & Mabel Ehiagbonare

2.  Supernatural Turnaround
I came from a family where nothing works. No one could boast to have 5,000 naira or own a house; except my father’s old house. I decided during Shiloh 2017 that this affliction must stop, and I prayed earnestly. To the glory of God, after Shiloh, I got a foreign job. All-expenses paid for me to travel. Today, to the glory of God, I am a millionaire, from a nobody….Wilson Chima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC