DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: 28th – 30th October, 2019

LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER

DOCUMENTED 


Monday, 28th October 2019

Supernatural provision from engaging in Operation 615

I started Operation 615 squatting in someone's apartment, indebted to several people, sad and broke. I engaged in Operation 615, went out to share tracts and fliers. I engaged in morning and evenings raid. I soaked Garri on countless occasions, yet I still continued engaging undeterred. 
I also shared whatever little I had with others in need whenever I had. I made sure people ate and even shared my clothes with those who didn't have any. I also keyed into every word from the altar. I that used to beg people for help and considered a nuisance to most people, decided not to beg again and suddenly, God showed up for me using someone to help without any prompting! I got the sum of 600,000 naira within 10 days. I have paid my debts and will move into my own apartment and start a business as well. Indeed, I have been enthroned! 
I trust God to do all that is left to be done in my life in Jesus name. Amen! Sis. Omo Momoh

Healing Of Over 70 Years Pain In The Abdomen

I have been nursing an ailment which is severe pains in my abdomen since childhood. This severe pain tarried with me until last month that I clocked 79 years old. It caused a lot of havoc in my body, including a four month miscarriage. It continued throughout my child bearing period.

But when operation 615 Prophetic Agenda began, I keyed into every scriptural and prophetic instructions, especially soul winning, both corporate and personal outreaches. This become part of me even when there is no general outreach, I am always on the go for Christ.

 On the 22nd of May 2018, I had a visionary encounter, with BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, with a word for my deliverance, when I woke, as I checked my body, I discovered that the severe pains since my childhood has just disappeared. I am free now, I am free forever. Praise the Lord. Esther Oyedele.


Tuesday, 29th October 2019

1. My Season of Enthronement

Persistently, we have been following and engaging with all prophetic instructions since Wonder Double Prophetic phases began. We engaged in advancing God’s kingdom and God rewarded us with a SUV. But my father, the apostle over this commission kept saying we have entered the enthronement phase and I believed him whole-heartedly according to Amos 3:7 and Deuteronomy 18:15,21-22. So, we increased our tempo in serving the LORD on the altar of prayer by praying every midnight for the kingdom and also attended the daily evening prayer meetings and bringing souls to Church by all means, and then the God of enthronement showed up. A foreigner contacted me that my profile is a perfect match for a multinational company in France. Lo and behold, God favoured me with this job which caters for me and my household to relocate abroad and the package makes me to speak continuously in tongues. I have returned to give all the glory to the God that has confirmed the massive global enthronement in my family. Mr. &MrsOluwasunkanmiOlaleye

2. Healed of Spinal Disorder and Knee pain via Kingdom Engagement.

I give all the glory to the God of this commission for the wonderful miracle He has performed in my life. I joined this commission in 2014 and all the prayer requests I made were all answered. 
Suddenly the enemy came with a sickness I have never experienced in my life. It was a spinal disorder, stroke and very serious and painful knee joints. When I went to the doctor, he said I had to undergo an operation. They explained that they had to take one of my rib bones and put on my spine and also operate on my knee. I was then scheduled for operation on April 25th .When I got home, I knelt down and prayed and my spiritsaid ‘no’ to the operation. Wen I informed the doctor, he asked ‘why?’And I responded ‘I do not want to’. My in law who is also doctor said ‘mummy God will not heal you of such an illness’ and I responded ‘this is the type that God heals’.
 Then I joined in operation possess the land, distributed outreach materials every day. I also prayed for the souls. Even though my legs were shaking on the ground as I shared fliers, I struggled all through to go about for souls. Finally, God showed up on my behalf and all the pains were taken away in the course of the Wonder Double agenda.
My legs are now very strong and I am running up and down. To God be all the glory. Beloved Adeoye


Wednesday, 31st October 2019

Divine Surgery via Kingdom Service!

“A few years ago, I had an attack in my dreams and I began to have challenge with my lungs which was later diagnosed as tuberculosis.  After months of treatment without improvement, I decided to stop the medication and trust God for my healing. I held on to the Word of God like Job and decided that I would wait till my change came. Meanwhile, I engaged in Kingdom service during the Wonder double agenda seasons both in reaching out to souls and on the prayer altar. However, in June 2016, I noticed the same symptoms I had when the plague began and I was also feeling feverish. Therefore, during the last week of July 2016, I decided to increase my prayer investment. I prayed on the average of four hours daily and also waited on the Lord. On the second night of the fast, I had a dream. I was wheeled into where a man and a nurse were standing. Suddenly, the woman asked the man to knock my left chest open and I became jittery and decided to be praying Kingdom prayers while they did that. It was a painless operation. The Nurse brought out something like x-ray and asked the man to open the place yet the more. When he did, she pressed me open and wiped my left lungs and also cleaned my mouth with some cotton wool. I later woke up to find out that it was actually a visitation and ever since then, my health has been fully restored. It actually pays to serve God. To Him alone be all the glory!” Elton Iriekpen

Business Stagnation Destroyed via Soul-Winning!

“For over a year, my business experienced challenges. Two weeks ago during the Covenant Hour of Prayer, the Lord visited me during Bishop Oyedepo’s ministration and my love for God was rekindled afresh. Also, my zeal for evangelism was restored, not because I was looking for a reward but I found a new love for God. Then, I vowed to God that I would win a soul for Him daily. By the grace of God, every day I step out, the first task for that day is to win a soul for Christ. While doing so, I forgot all the challenges that surrounded me.

Meanwhile, there was an idea which I believed God for its sponsorship. To the glory of God, someone I had never met before offered to sponsor the idea from start-up. He also said that as the idea blossoms and the project prospers, he would continue to offer more support. The next day, around 4.00p.m., I miraculously received a call for a project I’ve been pursuing for almost six months. Now, the project has been signed off and the business is taking a new shape to the glory of God. Praise the Lord!” ---Patrick Success

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC