Testimonies: Thursday, 31st October 2019


Supernatural Healing Through Soul Winning!

“On August 8, 2015, I delivered my baby and thereafter, the devil struck with his tricks. Our son was diagnosed with full jaundice, lungs infection and pneumonia. Before we knew what was happening, he was placed on an oxygen mask and admitted in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). 

The doctor further said that our baby could not breathe without oxygen. However, we continued praying and praising God in the hospital. 

Two weeks later, the devil struck again and this time, my son could not breathe. As a result, he could not take the 15mils injection he was given. At that moment, I came out of the ICU and connected to “David Oyedepo Ministry International radio.” 

Immediately, I heard the Bishop instruct that everyone should go out and witness Christ, and God would show up on our behalf. My husband and I left our son in the hospital, and went out on outreach. 

In spite of the rain, my husband and I kept smiling and telling everyone, ‘Jesus loves you!’ That same day, at our return from the outreach, our baby was fully healed and discharged. Truly, serving God pays! 

We give all the glory to the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for His faithfulness in the life of our precious son!” ---Mr. & Mrs. Okhai

Operation 615 the best business deal for life.

I graduated from the university 2015 and rounded up my NYCS 2016. Ever since then finding a job as been frustrating to the point of depression, that I attempted suicide but was rescued, I then started a clothing business.

When Operation 615 kicked off, Papa said "some of you that are called jobless just need to engage with your heart even for a day and you will be rewarded the next day".

Those words played in my head overtime. So, the first 3 days, I engaged both morning 8-10am and evening 5-7pm in fasting and praying also Covenant Hour Of Prayers daily and boom that was it! 
I got my first million naira contract that same week, the job went smoothly and delivered on time within 2 weeks and I am still engaging in the operation 615 and more hundreds of thousands naira contract are just flowing in without me hustling for them. 

My fashion business is only a year in operation and see how God is blessing me. Hallelujah! Indeed serving God pays more than any other business in life. 

Glory to GodThank you Jesus for the grace to serve 

- U. Divine

J E S U S     I S      L O R D !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC