Documented Testimonies: Thursday, 17th October 2019


Miracle Conception Via Kingdom Engagement

“In October 2015, I participated in the Wonder-Double Prophetic Agenda phase 2, but I concentrated more on praying for myself, because I have been believing God for the fruit of the womb for three years then, but at the end of everything nothing happened.

This year 2016, I heard testimonies of people who said they forgot about themselves and concentrated on Kingdom advancement prayers and got amazing results. So, I decided to follow their footstep by forgetting about myself, but wholeheartedly and passionately concentrated in praying for souls and Gods kingdom. Praying for souls became a burden in my heart. I prayed until I knew God has heard me, because whenever I heard testimonies of salvation, I told myself ‘I prayed exactly about this.’ 


I began the prayers in February 15, 2016 when the Operation By All Means Prophetic Agenda began. By March 6, 206 I was confirmed pregnant, and the result indicated I got pregnant on the 29th of February 2016 (Just two week of engagement).  I am still in shock of God’s acts and speed. Indeed, Matt 6:33 works. God has given me my first quantum leap blessings. I am blessed to be a part of this ministry and grateful for the privilege to work for God, it has turned my life around. Thank You Jesus”  

---Sandra, Laura.


God Of Bishop Oyedepo Has Restored My Family .

For  25 years, I have been praying earnestly for the salvation of the soul of my husband who has neither stepped into any Church nor accept Christ into his life.

Any moment I returned from Church, he shuts the door against me; telling me to go back to the Church and sleep. On the 12th of April 2018, my husband returned home and told me how he met with Bishop Oyedepo where he was blessing people’s lives and that he invited him to the Church. 

The following Sunday, my husband who had not gone to any Church for the past 25 years led us to the Church on the Covenant Day of Exemption Service. 

Since then, we always wait to attend 2 services every Sunday. We have done Believers Foundation Class and we shall enrol for May 2018 edition of WOFBI.  

God has restored Peace, love and joy to my family. It’s still like a dream of the night to me and my children. I bless the God of Bishop Oyedepo for the salvation of the soul of my husband.
 – OLAYIWOLA M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC