Documented Testimonies: Saturday, 5th September 2019.


Saturday, 5th September 2019

CAREER BREAKTHROUGH VIA KINGDOM ENGAGEMENT!

‘I was with one of the financial leading institutions in Nigeria and after working with them for five years, I knew it was time to change level. In 2017, I was promoted and in November 2018, I changed job. 

I joined an investment bank and was contended. So, I looked forward to building my career in that industry. I have been a member of this Commission since my University days in Covenant University. 

So, every morning, I connected online for Covenant Hour of Prayer since it began. I shared fliers after every Mid-week service and God showed up! 

Presently, I am in Abidjan, where I have resumed duty with an offer and benefits that fifteen years of labour would not have given me. 

I really want to appreciate the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for turning me to a wonder among my peers. To Him alone be all of the glory!’

 --OLUWATOBI AYENI


MIRACLE BABY VIA SOUL-WINNING!

“We got married in August 2006. Since then, we believed God for children. Meanwhile, we joined this Commission in 2003, but we were not committed. We were just ‘bench warmers.’ As a result, we left and started going around, looking for solution and visiting hospitals to no avail.  

In 2010, God restored us back to this Commission by divine direction. Since then, we became very committed and offered our house as a Winners’ Satellite Fellowship centre. Immediately, God showed up! 

In September, Bishop Oyedepo declared, ‘In these remaining three months, make them the most spiritual months of your life. Whatever you ask God, He will do it for you.’ I keyed in to it! 

That month, my husband and I said, ‘God, we’ve asked you for children, and we didn’t see any. Now, we are asking for souls. Give us unsaved souls.’ God did it! Those souls God gave us followed us to church and gave their lives to Christ. That same month, I got pregnant, even when the doctor said that it was impossible. 

On June 3, 2011, God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy—Ugonna Divine Dominion. We give God all the glory!”

---MR. & MRS. EBERE EZE


Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC