Testimonies: Saturday, 19th October 2019


Miracle Job via Kingdom Advancement Prayers!

“I joined the Commission on July 19, 2015. The very first time I worshipped here, I felt very much at home and I was persuaded that it is my God ordained place of worship. As time went on, I saw how souls were prayed for to be established. That made me realise that it was through the prayers of faithful brethren that I too was established. Then, I took it upon myself to start praying for souls.

This happened after my service year when I was in search of a job. Although, initially, I was praying for the advancement of God’s Kingdom, I was not as committed as when I enlisted in the prayer army. 


I engaged fully in God’s Work and miraculously I was invited for a job interview I didn't know when I applied for. Though a long recruitment process, God saw me through. Today, I am currently working with one of the prominent telecommunication companies which I didn’t qualify for. Indeed, Matthew 6:33 has become a reality in my life. 

Secondly, the job requires vast knowledge in computer and I was a beginner and my job was at stake. During the grand finale of Operation Possess the Land, I prayed to God for divine understanding, supernatural and automatic multi-tasking skills, and fast navigation on the computer system. 

Miraculously, all these were confirmed in my life a few hours after my prayers. God is indeed a sharp sharp God. I return all the glory to Him Who is a rewarder and not a user of men!” 

---Saliu Cynthia


Supernatural Operation Through Kingdom Advancement Prayer!

“I joined this Church in 2006 and since then, God has been faithful. At the beginning of March 2016, I started having very terrible pain in my lower abdomen. All through last week, walking and talking was a problem. 

On Saturday, I came for the Covenant Hour of Prayer, but the pain didn’t allow me to sit down. I was restless and the only word I could pick was when we were instructed at the close of the service that everyone should pray Kingdom focused prayers for minimum 30 minutes. 

At 9pm, I, my younger sister and children prayed for about 1 hour for the Kingdom, specifically for our new converts to attend tomorrow’s service. After the prayer, the pain became worse and my younger sister took me to the hospital, but no doctor was on duty. The following morning, the pain became worse and I could no longer move my legs again. 

On getting to the hospital, the doctor performed a scan and confirmed that it was fibroid. He said the operation must be done immediately, because it is too dangerous and may be too late to wait till the following week. On getting home, I started reminding God of my service and also to prove the doctor’s report negative. Thereafter, I became pressed. 

On getting to the toilet to ease myself, suddenly, the fibroid came out of me. Surprisingly, there was no drop of blood and all the pains stopped immediately. To God be all the glory!” 

---Mrs. Obaro Emilia

Jesus is Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC