Documented Testimonies: Friday, 18th October 2019


Total Restoration

When the Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda was declared by God’s servant in May 2015. I fully engaged in the preparatory 7-day prayer and fasting session to flag off the prophetic injunction despite my daily work schedule of 15 hours.

I also gave myself wholly to the outreach, going out every weekend with the saints and taking private time out to go to the highway around Berger to rescue souls for Christ, preaching to homeless living at the garage environ. Some of them will even puff Indian hem smoke on me, but I was never deterred by that. Four of the targets gave their lives to Christ and Seven others at our corporate outreach in the Zone. 

I also engaged daily in 30 minutes’ prayer every night from the time it was declared by God’s servant praying specifically for the salvation of my targets. The God of Wonder Double stepped in, our cell centre which was crawling grew to 12 adults.

God miraculously connected me with a client who gave me a job to do and the proceeds was in Millions of Naira. Also, some of my other clients I had worked for paid me a sum of about N3 million. To crown it all, my marriage that was at the verge of collapse was supernaturally restored. I give God the glory. 

--Abidemi, O. D


Kingdom Advancement Prayer Works!

I want to return all the glory to God for His faithfulness and for His divine favour. I took it upon myself, praying for souls not to be lost to the hands of the devil, I engaged in the prayer of rescue for souls to go back to Jesus. I never prayed for financial breakthrough but for souls. While praying, I never knew God was preparing a table before me. 

On Tuesday after praying in the morning, I got a message from an uncle asking me how much was my next session school fees, I told him, immediately I got a reply from him saying for my next session school fees, he had already written a cheque of Six hundred and Fifty thousand Naira (N650,000.00). 

Indeed serving God pays. Thank You Jesus. 

--Anyebe Jennifer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC