Documented Testimonies: October 2019


Monday, 14th October 2019

1. Divine Turnaround via Kingdom Stewardship!

“When the Wonder-Double prophetic agenda was declared, I wondered how I would deliver three souls, considering my work schedule. However, I prayed to God and during one of the outreaches, I gave flier to a woman in front of her apartment, I ministered Christ to her and she became born again. 



Thereafter, by the leading of the Holy Spirit, I told her that there would be a Winners’ Satellite Fellowship (WSF) in her house soon. Immediately, she said that it cannot happen because her husband was a core Muslim. Consequently, I engaged in a three-day prayer session, asking God to deliver that family. 

One Saturday, I met her husband and ministered God’s Word to him. Amazingly, he also accepted Christ. Today, the entire family are members of this  Church and one of the children just concluded the Basic Certificate Course (BCC) of the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI). 

To the glory of God, the lord gave us a land in the centre of the city and within a month, a structure was built on that land. I am amazed because if I were to calculate the amount used to build that house based on my salary, it would take me 15 years to complete it. I give God all the glory!”

 ---Adegboye Abioye

2. Miracle Baby via Soul-Winning!
“We got married in August 2006. Since then, we believed God for children. Meanwhile, we joined this Commission in 2003, but we were not committed. We were just ‘bench warmers.’ As a result, we left and started going around, looking for solution and visiting hospitals to no avail.

 In 2010, God restored us back to this Commission by divine direction. Since then, we became very committed and offered our house as a Winners’ Satellite Fellowship centre. Immediately, God showed up! 

   In September 2011, Bishop Oyedepo declared, ‘In these remaining three months, make them the most spiritual months of your life. Whatever you ask God, He will do it for you.’ I keyed in to it! That month, my husband and I said, ‘God, we’ve asked you for children, and we didn’t see any. 

Now, we are asking for souls. Give us unsaved souls.’ God did it! Those souls God gave us followed us to church and gave their lives to Christ. That same month, I got pregnant, even when the doctor said that it was impossible. 

On June 3, 2011, God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy—Ugonna Divine Dominion. We give God all the glory!”

---Mr. & Mrs. EbereEze


Tuesday, 15th October 2019

1. Salvation And Marital Restoration

I joined this commission in August 2011. My husband who was not saved, vehemently opposed my attending this church. All efforts to make him stop being hostile to me and my son was futile as he said we must stop going to Church. But I choose to serve God, believing that God will deliver his soul to my account. 

During the Wonder Double Agenda, I keyed into every prophetic instruction from this altar and went out for all church outreaches. I also engaged in kingdom advancement prayer, and forgave my husband. On Papa's instruction, I engaged in partnership prayers with my sister-in-law. 

We engaged in 7 days vigil prayers for the salvation of my Husband. Suddenly, that same week, he came to beg me, and took us back home. As if that was not enough. When operation rescue was declared, I attended to every prophetic demand, engaged 1 hour everyday in praying for souls. 

I prayed earnestly in faith, engaged kingdom mysteries, especially blood sprinkling in my house, believing God for my husband’s conversion and establishment because I couldn't approach him to talk about coming to church. 

On the 20th of September 2015 being the 'covenant day of family' to my amazement, my husband prepared that morning, entered the car and instructed me to drive to Canaanland, that day he got saved and since then he has been testifying and had never stopped coming to church, doors of favour have been opening for him. 

God indeed rescued my family. I give God all the praise. 

Ebere S. I. Obika



2. All Round Turnaround through Kingdom Advancement Endeavours 

Before now, I had struggled to get a job, but to no avail. I also had a growth in my toe that was causing me pains all the time. I reluctantly came here 30 days ago, not willing to become a member, but to my amazement something will not let me stop coming since my first time. 

The zeal to reach out to souls, and to see them saved consumed me. I started reaching out to souls with a joyful heart. On a particular day, I got engaged in outreach with my partner and within 1hrs, 30 minutes we were able to reach out to twenty-one souls. We prayed earnestly for each of them, mentioning their names for God to save and visit them one by one. 

Before I knew it, God manifested Himself the next day in my life and business. I got a contract, worth millions of naira without struggling, without marketing, not even asking for it from God. As if that was not enough, a contract that we have not finished, the balance also worth seven-digits was paid.  

We were able to clear debts, now we have bought an official jeep, which will   be used for marketing, and all other necessary tools needed for my job.  

My wardrobe also changed completely. I can now begin to imagine myself dressed like a true son of a Living God. 

Not only that, the growth on my toe that has been causing me pains for the past 7 years vanished suddenly. 

Philemon. C. O 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC