DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday, 7th October, 2019


Career Favour Through Kingdom Advancement Endeavour

I want to thank the God of this commission who caused me enjoy supernatural favor in my career. I became actively involved in kingdom advancement endeavor since the beginning of 2019.
I reached out for souls and ensured their establishment in the faith and in the church; I prayed kingdom advancement prayers and supported transportation of souls to the church. While serving God, He was busy granting me career favor.


First, I got an all-expense-paid trip to attend a conference in Mexico; in addition, I was seconded from my office in Lagos to start up another office in Kano for a period of 3 months with additional allowances.
The secondment opportunity is something that by my position in the organization, I was not qualified for it but God selected me. God favored me in Kano and everything I went for was a huge success such that by the time I was leaving, I got so many accolades. Indeed, serving God pays, He is never a user of man.

Praise God!! - Oluwatosin Adeoye


Miracle Baby & Supernatural Delivery!

“During the last Praise Service, when the Bishop told us to dance, I danced and praised God like never before.

When I got home, I went to where I kept my sanitary pads and decided that I won’t use them for the next nine months. I threw them away. That same month, I got pregnant!

The following month, I started bleeding. On getting to the hospital, the doctor said I wasn’t pregnant, that there was nothing in my womb.

Then I called on the God of Oyedepo not to fail or disappoint me! After that, I tore the doctor’s report.

On the day of delivery, as I went to the labour room, I said, ‘God of Oyedepo, don’t leave me!’ Immediately, the baby came out!”

---Blessing, P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC