DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Friday October 25, 2019

LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES

Friday October 25, 2019.

Fast Track Promotion through Operation Run

I have never experienced God sharply this way. After listening to one of the testimonies in covenant hour of prayer of a brother who took 2 weeks leave to engage in soul winning, I bought into it. 

Normally I will travel to rest for my vacation because my job is a very demanding one, this time I invested it wisely. I choose a partner and we engage in soul winning and praying 1 hour each day for the souls won and follow up with them to church. I also did not miss the evening prayers. 


A day to the end of my 2 weeks investment precisely May 25th, God showed up. I was not expecting promotion until next 2 years (company policy) but my boss told me that they couldn't wait to promote some of us. 

Out of 43 staff in my unit, I was the only one promoted. I have never seen it in this fashion. Matt 633 works with the speed of light. - Ebenezer A.
Supernatural Supplies via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

“Immediately after the first phase of the Wonder Double Agenda, I lost my job. All effort to be reconsidered failed and things became so bad for us that we borrowed to eat. However, my wife and I continued in Kingdom engagements. 

Thereafter, we relocated to Ota and after a year of serious engagements soul winning, God made us house owners. We also increased the tempo of our engagements having known that God is not a user of men. During Operation 615, we prayed for the Kingdom and went out for souls. 

In February 2018, we picked a date for our first son’s wedding without money in our accounts. A month to the wedding, it looked like nothing was going to happen but we continued in our engagements. 

Some days to the wedding, our heavens opened; money was rushing into our accounts without begging. Two weeks ago, my son was gracefully married. We return to give glory to God of my father, Bishop David Oyedepo. 

Praise the Lord!”

--Pastor and Deaconess Williams Olurinde


Jesus is Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC