Documented Testimonies: 9th - 10th October, 2019


Wednesday, 9th October, 2019

11 Years Hernia Healed Via Soul Winning

I give glory to God for his faithfulness and validating his mandate upon this Commission. I have been suffering from hernia for the past 11 years. 

I engaged in kingdom advancement endevours with whole of my heart, holding on to the promises of God. Last Sunday service tagged “Breaking Invisible Barriers”I saw a contact of mine from the harvest field in the Church. 

When I got home that night, I thanked God for compelling the contact to be in church, as the contact has already told me after the service that he was grateful that I invited him for the service, as he would henceforth be worshipping here.


I reminded God of His promises to answer whatever request brought forward by anyone who brought a soul to church that day according to Jn 15:16. I asked for divine healing.

To my greatest surprise, I woke up early Monday for the Covenant Hour of Prayer to discover that the yoke of hernia I had been carrying since 2006 had miraculously disappeared, could not be found. 
Now, I am healed. Truly, God is not a user of men, but a rewarder of men and it pays to obey every prophetic instruction. Surely, the Lord is in this place and I give him all the glory. 

– Raymond Emetu


Next Levels Salary!

“On September, I gave my August salary as a seed to provoke the favour of God. By October, I had lost my accommodation. Despite this, the next day being Saturday, at night, I went before God with high praises and dance. 

After that, I walked into favour both with God and man! The following day, I received a text message from my CEO, while in Canaan Land, that I should see him on Monday morning/ When I met him, he said I should advise him on the take-off of our Abuja office. 

Secondly, my salary was reviewed. Instead of double portion that I was expecting, it was increased to triple portion Next Levels salary, with other travelling allowances. 

Indeed, our God is not a robber!”

 --- Paul Ikiyebe


Thursday, 10th October, 2019

Healed of Jaundice & Lungs Infection via Kingdom Service!

“On August 8, 2015, I delivered my baby and thereafter, the devil struck with his tricks. Our son was diagnosed with full jaundice, lungs infection and pneumonia. Before we knew what was happening, he was placed on an oxygen mask and admitted in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Beyond that there were further attacks. 

On one of those days, at that moment, I came out of the ICU and connected to DOMI radio. Immediately, I heard the Bishop instruct that everyone should go out and share fliers, and God would show up on our behalf. The next morning, my husband and I left our son in the hospital and went out to share fliers. 

In spite of the rain, my husband and I kept smiling and telling everyone, ‘Jesus loves you!’ That same day, at our return from the outreach, our baby was discharged, totally healed. Truly, serving God pays! 

We give all the glory to the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for His faithfulness in the life of our precious son!” 

---Mr. & Mrs. Okhai


All Round Turnaround through Kingdom Advancement Endeavours 

Before now, I had struggled to get a job, but to no avail. I also had a growth in my toe that was causing me pains all the time. I reluctantly came here 30 days ago, not willing to become a member, but to my amazement something will not let me stop coming since my first time. The zeal to reach out to souls, and to see them saved consumed me. I started reaching out to souls with a joyful heart. On a particular day, I got engaged in outreach with my partner and within 1hrs, 30 minutes we were able to reach out to twenty-one souls. We prayed earnestly for each of them, mentioning   their names for God to visit them one by one.  Before I knew it, God manifested Himself the next day in my life and business.   I got a contract, worth millions of naira without struggling, without marketing, not even asking for it from God. As if that was not enough, a contract that we have not finished, the balance also worth seven-digits was paid.  We were able to clear debts, now we have bought an official jeep, which will   be used for marketing, and all other necessary tools needed for my job.  My wardrobe also changed completely. I can now begin to imagine myself dressed like a true son of a Living God. Not only that, the growth on my toe that has been causing me pains for the past 7 years vanished suddenly. Philemon. C. O

JESUS IS LORD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC