Documented Testimonies: 11th - 12th September, 2019



Wednesday, 11th September, 2019

1.      Divine Healing and Escape

On the 17th of April 2016, I was diagnosed of Hepatitis B Virus, which halted my marriage counselling. That same day as I got home, I began to meditate and enquire of God. I don’t want to keep on going in circles forever on this issue of marriage. Because having tried five different times to settle down all to no avail. In my family, there has been no payment of bride price, be he male or female, no marriage! The enemy just sat on every one’s marital destiny. 


When the Operation Possess the Land was declared, I gave it a rigorous studious approach praying kingdom advancement prayers. I went wild into soul winning, because I understood that everything I need is in it. I pray for my voice to be registered in Heaven. I gave God reasons why I should not be sick, that am on your assignment, so am entitled to healthy living.  

To the glory of God, the month of July, was declared our healing month, I said to myself enough is enough. As the word was going on, I was fully persuaded that I will be healed via the communion. The following day, I went for the test, it was Hepatitis B Negative. Today my younger and elder sisters are getting married. 

Today, I have gloriously started my marriage counselling. The siege is broken in my family because I caught the faith fire. Mathew 6:33 is the scripture. All glory to God of my father Bishop David Oyedepo. Obono, D. E.

2.     Broken Limbs Healed and Impotency Destroyed!

“As a prodigal son, I left my father’s house (Winners) to a strange land in search of greener pastures. Unfortunately, I encountered and fought spiritual battles for 20 years. 

As a result, I became impotent and suffered broken limbs. I sought for solutions but to no avail. Later, I prayed to God and He instructed me to return to Winners. 

I obeyed. I also engaged the mysteries of the Communion and the Anointing Oil daily. Suddenly, to the glory of God, my broken limbs were restored and impotency was terminated. 

I give God all the glory!” ---Baba Agutah


Thursday, 12th September 2019


“For five years, I suffered from prostate cancer and I was on drugs but there was no improvement. However, I joined this Commission in 2017. Thereafter, I rededicated my life to Christ and engaged in Kingdom stewardship. 

I went out for souls, prayed Kingdom Advancement Prayers and made sure I attended three services while I trusted God for my healing. Last week, I noticed that my frequent trips to the toilet at night reduced. 

By yesterday, I noticed that it has finally stopped and was confirmed totally healed. To God be the glory!” 

--Daniel Olumuyiwa O.

Child Jerked Back to Life via the Anointing Oil!

‘For three months, my daughter was afflicted all over her body with rashes. We went from one hospital to another but the situation remained the same. 

Thereafter, I decided to administer the Anointing Oil. I rubbed it on her body, gave her a shot of it and the rashes disappeared. As if that was not enough, on Easter day, the devil came to take her life. While she was playing, she fell down and hit her stomach on the floor. Before we knew it, she was gone. We prayed but nothing was happening. 

At a point I started feeling the pains of a mother who was losing her child. I started losing hope but then, I heard a voice say to me, “You cannot give up, remember your weapon!” 

I got the Anointing Oil and rubbed it on her stomach, forced it into her mouth and she jerked back to life. 

I give God all the glory!’ –Janet Ezekiel
 
 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC