Documented Testimonies:Thursday, 15th August 2019


Supernatural Transformation!
   “Shortly after our marriage, my husband lost his job, and feeding became difficult for us. In one of the services, the Bishop said we should sow a seed to increase the number of chairs in the church, because there were four services then. I sowed a seed of six hundred naira (N600) for a chair. In one of the services, the Bishop also said very soon, we would hear stories beyond our imagination. I believed it.


Suddenly, my husband was called for a job he never applied for. He was appointed as the Special Assistant to the Commissioner. In addition, the appointment was backdated and he was paid seven months’ arrears. 

   Also, I used to collect bottles and tin containers from my neighbours to sell, in order to make ends meet. 

   Now, things have changed for us! God has visited us financially! I travel abroad every year with my children, and there is no embassy we are refused visa. 

Furthermore, I have properties in Abuja and Asaba, amidst others. I give all the glory to God!”

--- Chidinma, E.

Miracle Job via Prophetic Declaration!

‘For four years, I was out of job and by reason of this, I became a conductor. Then I started smoking, drinking and womanizing.

However, I was invited to this church and then I gave my life to Christ. Thereafter, I attended the Believer’s Foundation Class and then I lost appetite for those bad habits. 

While making declarations during the Five Wonder Sunday services, Bishop David Oyedepo declared that God would surprise everyone looking for a miracle job that same Sunday. I believed it and as declared, I got a message for a job. 

The following day, I was called to resume and was given a good accommodation. I give God the glory’! 

– Ndukwe Kelechi Anthony

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC