DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES - Monday, August 26, 2019



LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES
Monday, August 26, 2019


Breakthrough in Business via Engagement in 

Kingdom Endeavours!

“Two years ago, I realized that I needed more time to serve God. Hence, I jumped at the ‘opportunity to leave’ when the multinational company I was working for decided to downsize. All I needed to do was to obey and align with delight to every instruction from Him and His servant, Bishop David Oyedepo; just like the moon aligns with the sun to reflect its glory, I shall begin to reflect the gifts and ‘graces’ upon His Servant, Bishop Oyedepo.


With this in mind, I dived into the instructions with delight. I invested almost all my time, energy and resources in pursuit of my own four standing souls. The assignment became a task and all my senses were alive to it. The Holy Ghost gave me so much inspiration on creative and tireless ways to get souls. Lo and behold, the results at the end of this quarter are evident. 

I have 12 standing souls out of 27, all of whom are stable in the WSF, Zonal Meetings & the Church. As a Cell Minister, one new cell was planted and it replicated twice. Another new cell had to be created to accommodate some new converts who had an accommodation need, altogether 7 new cells have birthed.

Meanwhile, the business I manage with my wife has been crawling, in spite of the huge investments. However, now, with little or no investment and operating from home, we started receiving strange order of favour even from people who we never expected to get any business from and the business began to grow in leaps and bounds.

I give all the glory to the God of Wonder Double alone!”

---Ola, O. A


Marital Restoration via Kingdom Service!

‘I joined this Commission in 1995; thereafter, my husband sent me out of the house, and I could no longer have access to my children. However, I never stopped praying for my family. When Bishop David Oyedepo flagged off the Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda in 2015, I made a covenant with God to engage in Kingdom advancement endeavours. While I stopped praying for my family, I engaged in praying Kingdom advancement prayers and reached out to souls. Also, apart from the general fast on Wednesday, I engaged in a self-proclaimed fast once every week then God showed up! My husband walked back, and God restored my home after twenty-four years.

Secondly, when the Church on the Move was announced, I filled my hometown and indicated my father’s house as the location for service. Thereafter, I told my brothers and they agreed.

Today, Mid-week Service and the Winners’ Satellite Fellowship holds in my town. While I continued in my stewardship, I sowed transportation seed in my zone. Lo and behold, the plague of death in my family was destroyed. Two of my brothers were healed of a strange sickness.

I give God all the glory’!

Olajumoke A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC