Documented Testimonies: Friday, August 23, 2019


Friday, August 23,  2019

1. Kingdom Advancement Endeavours Pays!

I was severely stagnated and was given a notice to quit my apartment. Also, although my business line is highly lucrative, I had nothing to show and couldn't meet up with my basic responsibilities. 

I engaged in the waves of Kingdom advancement endeavours; praying Kingdom advancement prayers and giving transportation seeds.  I also rededicated my life to Christ. I continued with my Kingdom advancement endeavours particularly praying Kingdom advancement prayers at any given opportunity. 

I prayed for the establishment of our new converts and new members. Then, suddenly, the Lord blessed me with a fantastic apartment, a fantastic car, a new office and a miracle marriage. All these took place between the months of June and July 2018. 

God of the liberation mandate has confirmed the word of his Servant, Bishop David Oyedepo, in my life. 

I give all the glory to the speaking and doing God who is forever faithful! To Him alone be all the glory! 

-- Felix E. A.

2. Healed via Kingdom Stewardship!

“For five years, I suffered from prostate cancer and I was on drugs but there was no improvement. However, I joined this Commission in 2017. 

Thereafter, I rededicated my life to Christ and engaged in Kingdom stewardship. I went out for souls, prayed Kingdom Advancement Prayers and made sure I attended three services while I trusted God for my healing. 

Last week, I noticed that my frequent trips to the toilet at night reduced. By yesterday, I noticed that it has finally stopped and was confirmed totally healed. 

To God be the glory!” 

--Daniel Olumuyiwa O.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC