Documented Testimonies:Friday 16th August 2019


Healed via Prophetic Declaration!

‘For twenty-eight years, I had chest pain and this stopped me from going to church. I had spent so much visiting hospitals and orthodox medicines but the situation remained the same. 

However, some sisters invited me to this Commission and for the first time, on June 2, 2019, I came to church. While Bishop David Oyedepo was ministering, he kept saying, “The siege is over!” and I claimed it. 


Thereafter, I noticed there had been changes in my body. Now, I am hale and hearty. 

I give God all the glory’! 

– Niyi Oladipo 

Conception via Prophetic Declaration!

‘I got married on March 16, 2019 and trusted God for the fruit of the womb. During the seven days fast in July, I had an excruciating pain and then I went to the hospital. After the scan, the doctor said I had three fibroids, but I rejected it. 

When I got home, I danced on the result and prayed on it declaring they were not fibroids but fine boys. While in service for the first Wonder-Sunday, Pastor David called those who had instant testimonies and among the names he called was Joy. Joy is my name and when he said that she was healed of four years’ fibroid, I claimed it and knew my case was settled. 

During the third Wonder-Sunday Services, Bishop David Oyedepo instructed those that desired to be pregnant to write down their delivery dates and the gender. I did as instructed. 

He further declared that before the end of the Wonder-Sunday Services, we would be confirmed pregnant and I said “Amen!” Last week, I felt pains and then went for checkup. 

After a test was carried out, I was confirmed pregnant.  I give God all the glory’! 

– Joy Sampson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC