DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES


LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES

19th – 20th August, 2019

Monday, August 19, 2019

1. Kingdom Advancement Prayer is the Winning Key
I am here to return all the glory to God for His faithfulness, steadfastness and mercies. I had been stagnated on my job for 7 years and I was very desirous for a change of story to move into a managerial role. I took 2 weeks off work to focus on kingdom advancement endeavours (give transport seeds and also promote the welfare of my converts) and afterwards, I got a new role to manage a team in Nigeria. God indeed had been faithful, and it had been from glory to glory. During the course of the year last year, the sector I work in had a very great economic hit despite several hits in the last 9 years and I told God that the restructuring was going to work out for my good and with a promotion inclusive. I give God all the glory that during the harvest season, God elevated me during the restructuring to manage a bigger team for West and Central Africa. I return all the glory to God – kingdom advancement endeavours is the winning key! 
---Oladunni M.

2. Live Maggot Came Out Of Me 
I want to appreciate God for delivering me permanently. Someone invited me to this Church, saying I should come for Operation that they do all manners of Operations in the Church, and since I have all manners of affliction, I obeyed. 
Before now, as soon as it is 12am, I begin to cough till day break, beside this, I had a spot on my buttocks that scratch and brings water. This has continued for 10years
After my coming on a Wednesday, and took the Communion a voice asked me "can't you fast to fight against the arrows of the enemy? " The voice came again and again and the following Friday I fasted. During the 52days of Operation 615 the urge to scratch came again and as I attempted to scratch, I noted it has become a rounded lump like a boil.  I called my daughter and husband to see and it was busted. Lo and behold a live maggot like 1/2 the size of a pen was pulled out of that spot. That was the last time I suffered any form of affliction both attacks, sicknesses, strange voice and incessant cough ceased. 
In addition, we have never received gift in our home, but after that deliverance someone who do not know till today went to pay my daughter's school fees. I give God all the praise. - Patience Erik


Tuesday, August 20,  2019

1. A Miracle Job Via Kingdom Advancement Endeavor
Before joining this commission, I have suffered for many years, No Job for good income. But after joining this Living Faith church in September 2016, my life has been changing from one level of glory to another.
During Miracle Job Banquet Service in 2017, God opened my spiritual understanding on this WORD and I key into this word and started working on it and I also key into Kingdom Advancement Prayers, Tithe, Offering, Kingdom Investment and giving to the needy.
Via all these listed above, Heaven Opens Up, and God granted me standby business of my own that provides me 6 Digits income every Month. 
Indeed, Matt.6:33 works like fire. To God alone be all the Glory. - YINKA O.S. 

2. 10-Year HIV Positive turned Negative!
“In 2006, I was diagnosed with HIV. I joined this Commission immediately and came to Shiloh in 2007. When I came, I heard the Bishop say that he cannot be sick, and he made me to understand that because I have received Christ into my life, I shouldn’t be sick. When I got home, I began to brood over this and decided that I would never take any drug since Jesus Christ had healed me. I went for test twice and to the glory of God, I’m now completely healed after 10 years. 
Secondly, before the third phase of the Wonder-Double prophetic agenda began, I trekked from one place to another because of poverty. I came to Canaanland and attended the Sunday Service. During that service, the Bishop said twice, ‘Make for Me first!’ Thereafter, I went back home, engaged in the Wonder-Double prophetic agenda via soul-winning and won 12 souls to Christ. Thereafter, God gave me a new vehicle. I give all the glory to the God of this wonderful Commission!” ---David Idumogu



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC