Documented Testimonies: July 31st - August 1st, 2019

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Supernatural Turnaround

Indeed, serving God pays the most. I have come to give God thanks for enthroning me during operation 615. 
Since 2016 after my service, I've been believing God for a miracle job. When operation 615 commenced, Papa said those believing God for a miracle job should engage with all fervency. I went for morning & evening prayers & I was on the harvest field as well bringing souls to the kingdom. I changed my gear in praying kingdom advancement prayers everyday & also praying for my friends who were jobless. 

In one of the communion services Papa said approach the table with violence, & that everything called sickness in our body will be flushed out. Then I told God if joblessness is a disease, then I want to be healed & made whole. Exactly one week after I got a call to come for an interview. I was the only person selected to resume work on the 2nd of July. 

As if that was not enough, two weeks of working there I was promoted to manage the affairs of the other staff in the company that came before me. I have come to return all praise and Glory to my ever-faithful God. 

At last I have been enthroned. Praise God.  

--Ogaraku Amaka


Miracle Job via soul winning
I want to thank the Almighty God who is the doer of this testimony. Last year I resigned from my company in Dubai because I got a better offer from another company, so I came to Nigeria for the new company to send me my new visa but after waiting for two months and I didn't hear anything from them I decided to find out what is going on and via my findings I discovered that the company is no longer functioning in Dubai due to no contract. So I try all possible means to go back but all efforts were unsuccessful so I decided to get a job here in Nigeria. Then my wife and I engaged in winning souls for Christ going from one town to another, during this period God gave us new converts, today most of them are in this church. Via this soul winning God gave me a job in the banking industry and I have come to return all the glory to this God of Bishop David Oyedepo 
- Gbenga Adeniyi


Thursday, August 1, 2019

Six Years Barrenness Destroyed Via Operation 615

We got married April, 2012 and since then we have believed God for the fruit of the womb but, to no avail. We visited several hospitals and different Gynecology and ran several series of tests. Some of the results revealed low sperm counts, dead sperm and my wife's result shows the presence of fibroid.  We engaged all the kingdom advancement services available, covenant hour of prayer and prayed for souls and members with same issues and other requests as well. 

My wife had a vision where God asked her to start wearing maternity gowns and she did from that time onwards. When Bishop declared OPERATION 615, last year 2018, we decided to engage like never before, I shared fliers at my place of work and also used my break time to share fliers along the streets of my office, filling station and shopping centers and my wife did same at the market places and on our street. Second sunday of July 15th last year, being our COVENANT DAY OF DIVINE FAVOUR, Papa said we should dance and ask God for His favour and I danced like never before and on the 19th of July,2018 my wife was confirmed pregnant. 

All throughout that period, it was stress free and God blessed us with a baby girl, DOMINION GINIKACHUKWU GRACE, OGBONNA to the glory of God and to the shame of the devil. 

---Franklin Agbafor

Career Breakthrough via Encounter!
‘I had been jobless for one year. I prayed Kingdom advancement prayers every day for one hour and shared fliers. On Sunday, July 7, 2019, I bought three books, Operating in the Supernatural, Satan Get Lost and Exploits in Ministry by Bishop David Oyedepo. After reading Operating in the Supernatural that same Sunday, I continued with Satan Get Lost. On Monday morning, I got to chapter seven and caught a word in 2 Corinthians 10:3-4. I prayed with it and few minutes later, I received a message from my younger brother. He asked me to call someone who said he had a job for me. After speaking with the man, I was scheduled for an interview. After the interview, I was given the job and placed on probation for two week. However, after six days, I was told I would be the maintenance supervisor for another branch in Lekki. I give God all the glory’! –Babatunde Gbenga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC