Documented Testimonies: Thursday, August 22, 2019


Thursday, August 22,  2019

Serving God Pays

When the Wonder Double agenda began in 2015, I plugged in and started engaging in soul winning and praying kingdom advancement prayers and God has done the following for me.

Firstly, I got a job in September 2015 and expected to be confirmed after six months with the required benefits. But I was confirmed without the organisation meeting all the expected benefits. However, I kept engaging and the Holy Spirit told me that God cannot be cheated and I was promoted in 2017.


Secondly, I came from a Muslim family where a verdict has been passed that the family will never accept anyone getting married to a Christian. In one of Papa's message, he mentioned that as I keep engaging God will bring me to a war free zone and settle my marriage. 

I have never mentioned my marital settlement to God but only engage in kingdom advancement endeavours and setting ten thousand aside out of my salary every month for the needy. At Shiloh, Papa requested that we write down the day we want to get married which I wrote down March 25th. 

To the Glory of God, for the first time the family accepted a Christian and the wedding was gloriously celebrated on March 31st 2018

- AshaoluAdeola 

Financial Favour via Operation 615!

“I completed my University education in 2016 while my friend graduated in 2015. However, at the completion of our studies, I was indebted to the tune of five hundred thousand naira while she was indebted to one point two million naira and could not forge ahead with our career for two years.

However, in 2018, when Operation 615 was declared, I dived into it. Suddenly, I received an alert of two hundred and fifty thousand naira. As if that was not enough, I received alert from other people I least expected and I had more than what I owed my school. On getting to the school to clear my debt, I realized that the school management had reduced my school fees by 25%.  

I called to encourage my friend to engage in kingdom advancement endeavours having shared my testimony with her. She also engaged and got a favour of  one million naira and a promise to pay her fees through law school. 

We have both collected our certificates. My friend is currently serving while I am about to. Indeed, kingdom advancement endeavour worked for us like fire!” 

--Michelle Wuave



Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC