DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES 6th - 9th August, 2019


LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES


 Tuesday, 6th August 2019

1. Free From Unknown Disease

Before joining this commission I had a growing lumps on the left side of my neck & shoulder which caused me severe headaches and pain from the left side of my body and from my legs to my spine. 

After joining this commission in October 2018, I went to the clinic & was given antibiotics to take for 7days and if the lumps didn’t disappear I must come back for further tests. 

I took the pills for 2 days and disposed them on the 3rd day. I told myself I am not going back to the clinic and I committed myself fully to this commission going for outreaches, engaging in kingdom advancement prayers and serving in the sanctuary unit. 

After the blood of sprinkling in April 2019 I felt a weird sensation on my shoulder and the lumps and the pain disappeared. Ever since then I stopped experiencing any pain including period pains. I return all the glory to the God of this commission.

- Matsebula Z.



2. From Grass to Grace!

“Success was an illusion in my family. We only heard of people succeeding, but we had never experienced it.

I came to this church last year, jobless. I had no money to eat or for transportation. For the first two weeks, I was trekking to and fro the church. The first time I would give an offering in church, I gave one naira. Three months after I gave that offering, I got a job, and a month later, I changed the job for a better one.

Before I came here last year, I was about to get married, but had to cancel the wedding, because I had no job. But I was trusting God for provisions for the wedding. Two weeks ago, I got married; and by the grace of God, I single-handedly sponsored the wedding, without borrowing from anybody! God has raised me from grass to grace!” 

--- Ibijuwon, A.


Wednesday, 7thAugust 2019

Divine healing via encounter with Bishop Oyedepo

I met with Bishop Oyedepo at Iyana Iyesi, on the 30th of July, 2019 on our way from physiotherapy, where he was praying for people, I join the prayer and also gave my life to Christ. 

My 3 years old child that had some health challenges was discharged from LASUTH. Bishop instructed us to pray and ask God for a specific thing. I prayed and asked God to turn every negative doctor’s report to positive report and that God should heal my child, because I was told that my daughter kidney and liver has been affected.

 Afterward, Bishop prayed for us that every of our request shall turn to testimony, I believed every words he said. The Doctor asked us to carry out some tests on her at another hospital. Upon getting to the hospital this morning 31st July, 2019, all the results of the tests carried out on her kidney and liver showed negative showing no trace of the ailment. 

I am so happy and grateful to God; indeed, Bishop Oyedepo is a true man of God. I will be in service this Sunday 4th of August, 2019 with my family. 

---Mrs Oluwatoyin Dolapo

1. Supernatural Turnaround after Joining this Commission!

‘I joined this church stagnated, frustrated and nothing good was heard about my family. 

Thereafter, I enrolled for the Basic Certificate Course and Leadership Certificate Course in the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI). I listened and followed all the instructions from the altar. 

I also engaged in soul winning and God showed up! I am now a landlord, I own a car and can travel to anywhere I want. On July 13, 2019, I got married. 

I return all the glory to God’!

 – Wilson Chima


Thursday, 8thAugust 2019

Divine Favour After Encounter With Bishop Oyedepo

I met with Bishop Oyedepo at Sango under bridge on the 16th may, 2019, where he pray and encourage us to continue to serve God. I gave my life to Christ, and Bishop said something that struck me, he ask us’’ did you expect to see me under the bridge today, we all said no, he then prayed for us that the kind of blessing you don’t expect, God will give you, I screamed Amen as if I was the only one there. I was very happy meeting him that day and I believed every prophecy because that is the prayer I needed that day, because have never been favoured in my life. 

After the prayer, on my way home, I received an alert on my phone, I was still celebrating God for this great act, I received another alert from another person, as if that was not enough the same day, I receive another alert. I that no one has ever favoured received an alert worth N150,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Naira only) from people I have never called for help. 

Everything has turned around for me suddenly. Am now a full member of the church at Ikorodu and have been inviting others to Christ and church every sunday. 

I bless the day I met with Bishop Oyedepo.

God bless you Sir. 

---Victoria Funmilayo
08056303455

God of this Commission Has Restored Me!

“In 2016, I heard a voice telling me to go to Winners as my place of worship. But before then, I collected fliers from someone on the road. 

So when this voice came the fifth time, I read through the flier. I located a WSF centre and ever since, I became a member of this church. Meanwhile, for many years I suffered a disease that made me fall sick all the time and made people reject me. 

As a result, I could not take care of my twelve year old daughter; so, I gave her to a motherless home. I was thrown out by the people I stayed with and became homeless. However, since I joined this Church, I never relented in my prayers. Today, I am back on my feet with a place I can now call my home. My life has been restored to the glory of God!”

--Glory Samuel


Friday 9thAugust 2019

1. Supernatural Turnaround

“In 2012, I came to this Church battered without a trace of recognition. That same year, I came to Lagos, joined this Church and God changed my story, He gave me new life. 

He gave me a good job and now I am an undergraduate of a reputable university. Also, I noticed a lump on my right breast and it was giving me excruciating pains. 

However, last month, Bishop David in service, Oyedepo made prophetic declaration and instructed that we anoint ourselves before going to bed and I did. Lo and behold the lump dried up and the pains stopped. 

Thank you Jesus!” 

--Johiah H.


Miracle Conception after Prophetic Declaration
I met with Bishop David Oyedepo at Oju-ore in 2018, where he prayed for us and encourage us to continue to serve God. Before now I have suffer several miscarries. In 2017 I lost my only son. I was operated upon three times, but after those operations, I started bleeding without stop and this made it impossible for me to conceive again. 

When I met with Bishop at Oju-ore, he prayed for us and prophesied that every issue of health concern will not return with us and that we shall be made whole now. I shouted amen, I believed it and I began to declared that I am made hold. 

To my greatest surprise, when I got home, I discovered that the blood had stopped and the siege ended, as if that was not enough, to the glory of God, I conceived same month, today the God of Bishop Oyedepo has make me to laugh . 

 I have come to return all the glory back to God with my bouncing baby boy. 

---(Mrs. Aleyi Blessing ) 



Jesus is Lord!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC