Documented Testimonies: Wednesday 21st, August, 2019


Wednesday, August 21,  2019

1. Supernatural Deliverance

My husband met with Bishop Oyedepo on Tuesday 8thMay, 2018 at Sango under bridge. My husband who has never been to any Church came home that same night and told me that someone called on behalf of Bishop Oyedepo telling him to come with his family to the Church. The following Sunday, for the first time after many years of our marriage, my husband led the whole family to the Church. Three months ago, I stepped on a strange object and it resulted into waist pain and swollen legs. I have tried all manner of solutions from all places but all to no avail. 


During the communion session at the service that day, the Bishop said that every poison shall be neutralized. Immediately, I got to my seat after the communion, I discovered that the wrist pain is gone. When I got home, I checked the swollen legs but could not find it any longer. I can now wear my shoes. Now, I know that, the Communion is a great neutralizer. 

So, I started sharing my testimony to the neighbourhood using it to invite them to the Church. Truly, Bishop Oyedepo is a true man of God. God has used him to rescue the soul of my husband from the pit of hell into the marvelous light of God and also delivered me from satanic affliction. I and my husband are now a full member of Winners. Thank you Jesus. 

 -----MRS. ERNEST OBI

Conception via Prophetic Declaration!

“I got married in April 2018 and trusted God to be pregnant almost immediately. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed of an infection. However, I believed God’s report and engaged fervently with my husband when Operation by All Means was flagged off. We prayed Kingdom Advancement Prayers for one hour daily. 

During the Covenant Day of Fruitfulness Service, while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said that within four weeks many shall be confirmed pregnant. I held on to that, bought that CD, listened to it repeatedly and engaged with all the prophetic instructions. 

Four weeks later, I was confirmed pregnant. 

I bless God for confirming the word of His servant!”

 --Ubaru Gina
Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC