DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday, 8th July 2019


Fast Track Promotion through
Operation Run

I have never experienced God sharply this way. After listening to one of the testimonies in covenant hour of prayer of a brother who took 2 weeks leave to engage in soul winning, I bought into it.

Normally I will travel to rest for my vacation because my job is a very demanding one, this time I invested it wisely. I choose a partner and we engage in soul winning and praying 1 hour each day for the souls won and follow up with them to church.

I also did not miss the evening prayers. A day to the end of my 2 weeks investment precisely May 25th, God showed up. I was not expecting promotion until next 2 years (company policy) but my boss told me that they couldn't wait to promote some of us.

Out of 43 staff in my unit, I was the only one promoted.

I have never seen it in this fashion. Matt 633 works with the speed of light.

- Ebenezer A.
Healed of Ovarian Mass and Cancer via Prophetic Declaration!

“I fully joined this church in 2018. When Operation 615 was flagged off, I engaged diligently on the altar of prayer and in soul winning, sharing fliers.

Thereafter, I had serious abdominal pain and it degenerated to a growth in my stomach. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed of complex ovarian mass, ascites and tumor.

The doctor also said that I had a deposit in my liver that was related to cancer and was advised to go to a Teaching hospital. I went to the Teaching hospital and while they ran some tests on me, but the result came out the same.

I was also advised to go for a laparoscopy surgery to know the extent and when to start chemotherapy.
However, I reminded God of my active participation in Operation 615. While Bishop David Oyedepo was preaching during the first service, he said, “Jesus does not have cancer so you cannot have it” I shouted ‘Amen’ with the assurance that it was for me.

I was scheduled for surgery on August 2, 2018 but before the appointed time, I connected to Covenant Hour of Prayer.

While Pastor David Oyedepo said “For those diagnoses of acute, chronic or incurable diseases, today, they are healed!” and I keyed into it. Five hours later my story changed!

The doctors said the enlarge ovaries are normal, there was no sign of cancer or trace of disease in my liver.

I give glory to the God!

--Taiwo A.

#LFCAbeokuta
#CovenantHourofPrayer
#PastorLeyeOgbonyomi
#IHaveDominion
#July2019
#IAmRedeemedAWonderToMyWorld


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC