DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday, July 1, 2019



Painful Growth Disappeared Supernaturally

I started feeling pain on the right side of my lower abdomen about 2 years ago. The pain has been recurrent, but I refused to get it checked for fear of what the diagnosis would be. On Sunday after the service, the pain became worse and persistent. 

Despite this, I continued to engage in kingdom advancement endeavours; in prayers, evening gospel raid and follow up of new converts. On Tuesday during the raid, God gave me 4 new converts and 3 of them were in church yesterday. While I spoke to them about Jesus they were sober and moved to tears. As I walked away from them, I rejoiced knowing the same Jesus saving souls is the healer of my body. I made up my mind to do a scan yesterday 7th October, so I can have something to present to God during this week of emphasis. However, before I left home I meditated on and gave God 5 reasons why I cannot be labelled with a negative diagnosis.

As a child God, healing belongs to me and I know He is a responsible father; As a fruit-bearing branch of the Vine, He has a responsibility to keep me fit; As a faithful ambassador, I am entitled to health; Because I serve Him, He has to take this sickness away; The laborers are few, he cannot afford to have sickness tie me down. As the radiologist put the probe on that side I felt the pain. He and his assistant said “there’s a large cyst here, how come you’re just doing this scan? He paused to measure the dimensions of the cyst which they said was ‘55mm by 43mm’. He put the probe back to continue the scan and with a confused look he asked his assistant what just happened? They were looking for the cyst they had just measured and it was no longer there. It was big and unmistakable, but it had disappeared. I was asked to go and pee so they could check further for anything else, but could not find anything. 

I was given a scan report that read; normal abdominal scan, normal pelvic scan. Serving God pays, Mat. 6:33 is the answer. 

God is indeed faithful. To Him alone be all the glory.

 Anuoluwapo, Fetuga


Barrenness Terminated At 56 And Lives Preserved
After my husband and I got married, we expected to conceive and have children immediately.
One year rolled into the next and several years went by, but the Children were not forthcoming. We sought medical solution, prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, still the waiting continued.

My husband and I had resolved to follow every instruction given from the altar no matter what. When the “wonder double” prophetic agenda started, we took it as an avenue to have our desires met and we knew something will turn in our favour.

We engaged tenaciously in kingdom advancement prayers, soul winning, fasting and praying for souls to be won.
I had an encounter with God’s servant Bishop David Oyedepo at 54 instead of a long and serious prayer I expected, he only said “I am expecting your testimony”. Nevertheless, I was overwhelmed with joy. 

I key to other people’s testimonies, wrote down thirteen reasons why I cannot be barren, warred with it and that was it. 
In August of 2017, I was confirmed pregnant for the first time and was also informed that we should expect multiple births. 

Today, in spite of the years of delay and challenges, the God of this Commission, the God of Bishop David Oyedepo gave us twins, Moriyanuoluwa Praise Olokodana and Mofopefoluwa Pearl Olokodana at the age of 56. 

Deaconess Tomi Olokodana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC