TESTIMONIES: Monday, 22nd July - 27th July 2019

WINNERS’ CHAPEL INTERNATIONALInc.
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES

Monday, 22nd July 2019
Supernatural Turnaround after Returning!
‘On November 18, 2018, God connected me back to this Commission and in that service, I had an encounter with the Word. Bishop David Oyedepo said, “Never mind your mockers; face your maker”. 

While the Bishop made declarations in that service, he said that we shall have a pre-Shiloh testimony. Thereafter, I keyed into all the instructions from the altar. Three days later, God connected me to my God-ordained spouse. Meanwhile, I was without job, but in January 2019, God gave me a new job. 

On April 21, 2019, which was Easter Sunday, the Bishop said that we shall have a post-resurrection encounter. I believed strongly in that and asked God to give me a birthday gift before or during my birthday.

 Lo and behold, someone I had not spoken with for a very long time called on May 29, 2019, and said he would sponsor my Master’s programme. Since I came back to this Commission, things have been working in my life with great speed. I give glory to God!’ 
–Kosin Gladys


From Resignation to Promotion!
‘In October 2017, I was placed on probation because I met thirty-two percent of my target. On January 19, 2018, I was told to resign because I only met forty-eight percent. I came to church and reminded God of the words of His servant. Bishop David Oyedepo said that I shall serve and be rewarded not be told to resign. 

I became committed to Covenant Hour of Prayer. On my way to the office every morning I shared fliers, I invited people to church and saw to their establishment. The following week, after the Covenant Hour of Prayer, one of the billionaires in Festac province met with me. He asked how he could open an account in my bank and I told him. Immediately, he asked for the account opening form, I gave it to him. Right there, he filled and signed it. Thereafter, I went to his house and he gave me all the necessary documents. I went to the office and opened the account. That same day, he transferred an amount that changed my position. 

The following week, the Head of Human Resources said I should be reappraised. I was reappraised and I scored one hundred and fifty percent of my target. On May 17, 2019, I was promoted. I give God all the glory!’ 
--Francis Obiasor


Tuesday, 23rd July 2019

God has given me double for my Trouble!
I returned to this Commission in December 2017, during Shiloh programme. Then, I was afflicted in my body and was without a job. Meanwhile, on May 4, 2018, during the Liberation Night, as the anointing came on me, the affliction vanished without any trace. 

Secondly, as a family man without a job for thirteen (13) months, feeding became very critical. I had to stop my children from going to school and the thought of being thrown out of the house occupied my mind. Life became unbearable.  I engaged vigorously in Kingdom Advancement Endeavours. I prayed daily for between one to two hours, using the Church prayer guidelines. I went out for soul winning; distributing fliers and tracts on the streets, house to house- knocking on doors, business locations, etc. 

Miraculously, on Friday, May 11, 2018, I received a call inviting me for an interview on Monday May14, 2018 from an organisation I never applied to. The interview turned out to be a discussion between me and the owner of the organisation. 

Finally, on May 19, 2018, he called me and said, “Being a new establishment, you have all the qualities required to head the organisation. Therefore, I am appointing you to oversee the running of the entire organisation from staffing to decision making; all is at your discretion. Only in office will I be greater than you”. The appointment comes with a handsome salary and with a befitting accommodation.  

The Lord has indeed given me double for my troubles! The storm is over! Mathew 6:33 works! I give God all the glory! 
-  GabrielsAdetula.

Dramatic Turnaround: Finally Married!
I joined this Commission in December last year. When I came here my life was in a mess; I contemplated suicide because nothing was working for me. The first problem I had was that of my relationship. 

It was staggering until finally, the whole thing ended even after we had fixed the wedding date. During ministration, the Bishop said as many singles that were trusting God for life partners would return with their hearts' desires. I danced that day as if I was going to be awarded the best dancer. 

On 17th of that same month of May, I received a call from Awka from someone who gave his name as Engr. Aduaka. The person said I have observed you, and you fit to be my wife. 

Before I know it, on the 17th of July my bride price was paid and last week Saturday on the 5th of this month, I got wedded. 
--Faith Aduaka A.


Wednesday, 24th July 2019
Rescued from Destruction after Contact with this Commission!
‘I finished my Secondary School in 2010, and in 2014, I came to Lagos for a greener pasture but all my efforts for survival proved abortive. I wandered like a lost sheep without a shepherd. I was homeless and jobless. I became depressed and frustrated. So, I got addicted to alcohol and tramadol. However, I joined this great Commission on July 15, 2018 and that service was tagged Divine Favour Banquet.

As I stepped into Canaanland, I felt the presence of God. While Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said, “Today marks the end of your struggles in life”. I shouted a loud “Amen!” and believed in the declaration. I got committed to Covenant Hour of Prayer and Sunday Services. 

I attended the Believers Foundation Class and was given scholarship for the Basic Certificate Course in the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI). I was mocked by my friends because of my active engagement in church services but I refused to be distracted. I came for Shiloh 2018 and the God of this Commission showed up! 

He gave me a job in December and in January 2019, He gave me an apartment worth Eight Hundred Thousand Naira for free. 

To God alone be all the glory!’ 
--Samuel E.

God of this Commission Has Restored Me!
“In 2016, I heard a voice telling me to go to Winners as my place of worship. But before then, I collected fliers from someone on the road. So when this voice came the fifth time, I read through the flier. 

I located a WSF Centre and ever since I became a member of this church. Meanwhile, for many years I suffered a disease that made me fall sick all the time and made people reject me. As a result, I could not take care of my twelve-year-old daughter; so, I gave her to a motherless home. I was thrown out by the people I stayed with and became homeless. However, I never relented in my prayers. 

Today, I am back on my feet with a place I can now call my home. My life has been restored to the glory of God!”--Glory Samuel


Thursday, 25th July 2019

Serving God: The Only Way to Stress-Free Greatness!
“We sowed a prophetic seed to Bishop David Oyedepo to key into his unparalleled love for God and stress-free success. Thereafter, I was baptized with the Spirit of supplication to pray kingdom advancement prayer in the middle of the night. I prayed Kingdom advancement prayers daily. Then, my salary was increased by 100% with a follow-up promotion letter as the Head of department. 

Also, my husband and I were privileged to transport people to Church on Sundays and God dazed us each with unusual salary increase of 120%. Moreover, our zone needed a bus and we keyed into the opportunity without delay.  The income generated from consultancy inside my house from January till date was over a million naira monthly. 

Our house WSF replicated. We bought a new car and built a 3bedroom flat and 3 self-contained apartments. We bought a 3bedroom flat in a very good location, we also have another 3bedroom flat in a highbrow area. 

We acquired a Gas plant for LPG’s with all amenities in a very lucrative location, where we hold Winners everywhere fellowship now. During Operation Go Forward, we won many souls for God. Thereafter, I got a call from one of my friends, who handed over a company with million naira investments to me to run with a good salary and yearly settlement after report.

Indeed, serving God and taking personal responsibilities is the only way to greatness without stress. I give glory to the God of this Commission!” Janet Durotoye

Business Breakthrough after Contact with this Commission!
‘I joined this Commission in 2015.  However, I was a manager in a company where workers required to be excused to attend prayers in the evening. 

I found out they were members of this church; so, I joined them during the 21 days prayer and fasting. I told God that if He changed my story, I would join this Commission. 

Thereafter, I engaged in a business deal and it was successful. In October 2017, during the Covenant Day of Marital Settlement, I keyed into the prophetic declarations made by Bishop David Oyedepo. In April 2018, I got married and after one year, God blessed us with a baby. I give Him all the glory!’ 
 --Edoza Kingsley


Friday, 26th July 2019

Miracle Job & 7 Years Barrenness Terminated
After I got converted to Christ and integrated to WSF system in February 2013, I attended Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) February special immediately, after my completion at WOFBI I got a new job having been laid-off for 6 months from my working place.  

Also my wife got pregnant after delay of 7 years, and my wife was also given a full supermarket to operate at no cost to her and with good and favourable terms, by the landlady who relocated to Abuja.

 My family has gotten many converts afterwards fully established in this Church.  To God be all the glory. Mr. Akintunde Solomon

Miracle Baby After 43 Years of Waiting!
   “We got married in London in 1968.  We had been waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the womb, for over 40 years. The enemy tormented us so much, that we became experimental patients to the hospitals. We even visited hospitals in Ghana due to childlessness, but all to no avail.

   However, we believed in the Word of this Commission, and we used Luke 1:37 as our anchor scripture. When all hope was lost, we continued hearing the Word coming from the Bishop, and we were enlightened and strengthened.  

At a point, we gladly gave our house as a house fellowship centre. To strengthen our faith, we re-enrolled for the Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI), and attended BCC, LCC and LDC.

   Few months ago, I noticed that my wife was adding weight. I advised her to take a walk around and do exercises, in order to shed the excess weight. Meanwhile, I never knew she was pregnant! She, too, never knew she was pregnant!

   Then, at a time, I told her, ‘Why can’t you see the doctor?’ At this point, she was pressed to go to the toilet; but she couldn’t. She had to complain to her doctor, who sent her for a test. The result of the test is David, Oluwayisidara Adepoju!”
 ---Elder Olasunkanmi, A


Saturday, 27th July 2019
Restoration after Contact with this Commission!
‘I picked a flier tagged Turnaround Banquet on the ground. After I went through it, I decided to come to this Church for the first time on May 19, 2019. Meanwhile, on May 16, 2019, I was laid off from work for no reason. 

However, after that service, I decided to go back and lay a complaint. But before I got to the office, I shared some fliers. When I got to the office, I met the Managing Director, who instructed that I should be taken to another branch. When I got there, I was asked to go back to my previous place of assignment. 

God has restored my job. I give Him all the glory!’
--Raphael Peter

Business & Financial Turnaround!
“I graduated from the university in 2004 and since then, I experienced career instability. I would work in a company for six months, then get sacked. This continued till 2007when I told my Winners’ Satellite Fellowship (WSF) minister, who prayed with me. I also read and digested three of books authored by Bishop Oyedepo titled: Breaking the Curses of Life, Winning Invisible Battles and Exploits of Faith.

That year, I got a job in an establishment as the Regional Sales Manager. Six months after, the company that struggled to sell less than 20,000 cases of their products nationwide, sold over 150, 000 cases.  Within a year, the company’s profit increased to billions.
In 2009, the Managing Director gave me a fat cheque for my hard work. By January 9, 2010, I acquired a land worth N12million in Lagos and my company is located in Port Harcourt. 

In 2010, God instructed me to establish a branch in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. I obeyed and presently, I have over 20 staff working with me, and I own a private trailer. To God be all the glory!” 
---Curtis Adekunle

Jesus is Lord!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC