PLEASE BEWARE OF DISTRACTION (1) by Bishop David Oyedepo


Please beware of distraction from people who are going nowhere. Beware of distraction from gainsayers. Beware! 

The greatest challenge, before any child of God, before anyone serving God, is distraction from people that are going nowhere. There is no man/ no woman that will not face the challenge of distraction. And if you know they exist, then you should build a bulwark against it, so it doesn't impact negatively on your life. 

I would have dropped this message I'm preaching before I started preaching it, because of one horrible attack from a friend of mine, that made a nonsense of everything that God sent me. In a most brutal way, it was like pins piercing my flesh, but Jesus delivered me (You will be delivered).



You know how many men have been blessed today by the mystery of the anointing oil (can I have a witness in the house). There was a 7 year long media attack on that one subject. You know the reason why: the impact on the Body of Christ. Everybody that once attacked it (anointing oil), now drink it, because Grace helped me not to succumb to the distractions of men. 

When I was about going to the Next Level of ministry, my mechanic took the car out for service and the car caught fire on the main road while he was bringing it back to the house and I had only one day more to go to Tulsa with a passion to return with whatever was in Hagin that is not in me. I didn't have time to see the car. He said 'Sir, won't you see the car', I said 'I have seen many burnt cars before, it won't be different from it'. I left and returned with the mantle. Can you imagine a nonsense car and the mantle of life that I now carry. 

Beware of distraction, it's the devil's regular attack strategy. All your mockers will soon bow to you. The man that shot those terrible arrows at me, one day said to me, he said: 'we have stopped competing with you (and I'm telling you that's not 10 years, that's not 20 years, that's not 25 years), we are satisfied seeing your back, but at the rate at which you're going, we'll not even see your back anymore. No discussion led to it, it was like a confession of a witch (you know how witches confess, they will just be talking). 

Because I refused to be distracted, my wife never heard one word, I can't spread that venom, (we are too close for me to spread that), 

Never! It was a long time, about 5 years before my wife heard, when I had no pain or stress or anything in my life; when it had become a sweet testimony of the Faithfulness of God that after all I didn't mishear God. 

Beware of Distraction. You're on your way to your next levels. Beware of gainsayers. Beware of those who are going nowhere. 'Are you still going and calling people to church? You've been calling them all these while, then what has happened to your life?'. You're just about stepping into your next levels. Don't let any devil come in your way in the name of Jesus.

Have you ever heard me reply to any media thing in my life, 'that thing they said about me yesterday is not true' (you will be judging whether it is true or not, what is my problem, I am not a lawyer). 

You must get there. Don't be careless enough to be distracted by agents of the devil. 

These next 5 weeks is ordained for your own supernatural change of levels. 

Don't let anybody talk evil into your heart. You have your life to live, so face where you are going, because you're sure to get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC